Kings @ Clippers Game Thread, 3/21, Noon Thirty PST :)

WTF moment of the game?

• Jennings gets to perform the electric "game winning" slide.

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Casspi and Donte = invisible in the wrong way.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Evans's unfortunately ambiguous health status.

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed.

I wanted to get rid of him soooo badly last year and the beginning of this year. Since he has been playing with Tyreke I don't want him to go anywhere.

Good game for him and Spencer.
Noc is the new Beno this season, as far as everybody wanting to trade him...and his contract is big, but kind of inviting, beings that it decreases each of the next 2 years before a team option. He could be a good player for a decent bargain...but who knows, Beno rebounded quite well...not saying the same thing will happen to Noc, but you never know.

The Clippers are just an ugly team. They can only hope Blake can change the team next year along side someone like Turner/Ohio or Wall/Kentucky.
Hey what did Wall or Turner ever do to you to deserve to have their career end? :D

Seriously, any pick of the Clippers is doomed to something awful.

Bundle up the 5 players you would like to see the Kings draft this year and throw them in the garbage. We are simply playing ourselves out of almost any chance of landing a top flight pick.:(
I hope they make me wrong.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Bundle up the 5 players you would like to see the Kings draft this year and throw them in the garbage. We are simply playing ourselves out of almost any chance of landing a top flight pick.:(
I hope they make me wrong.
I truly believe some of you worry way too much over things you simply cannot control or change. I remember all the crying and whining when we got "robbed" of the #1 draft pick, too...

Don't worry so much about the destination that you forget to enjoy the journey.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I truly believe some of you worry way too much over things you simply cannot control or change. I remember all the crying and whining when we got "robbed" of the #1 draft pick, too...

Don't worry so much about the destination that you forget to enjoy the journey.
But without the number one pick we won't get a real point guard to compliment our SG!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.