Kings @ Clippers Game Thread, 3/21, Noon Thirty PST :)

WTF moment of the game?

• Jennings gets to perform the electric "game winning" slide.

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Casspi and Donte = invisible in the wrong way.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Evans's unfortunately ambiguous health status.

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LWP777

3 years ago who would have thought Beno would be a superior player to B Davis
It's funny because before Beno signed a long term deal with us the Clippers were very interested in him. Then they signed Baron Davis to a ridiculous contract and now they are stuck with him for another few years.

L

Lafayette

Noc trying to throw is DOWN! Looking good, this team is really playing better of late and it shows that the back court of Beno and Tyreke is what this team needs. Not saying that can't use another scorer but the team is only going up from here.

Beno was hurt the most when Kmart came back, i always thought he is a very good player, very smart, early this year he played great, and now he is back on track.

L

Lafayette

Clippers announcers are some of the best because its as if they are just fans pulled off the street and aren't really fans of either team just enjoy the game. It's really because they know they're team SUCKS.

L

Lafayette

The Kings put together a good game today and NOC just came up huge in the 4th and listen to the KINGS fans cheering, good showing.

L

LWP777

How did Beno go from 15 assists to 17? Did they give him an assist when he passed it to Noc who took like 8 dribbles and laid it in? I thought an assist had to lead to an immediate basket. :rolleyes:

L

LWP777

I'm listening to Jason Jones interview PW. Does Jason have a speech impediment? Sounds like he has a lisp.

Status
Not open for further replies.