[Game] Kings @ Clippers - 12/1/12

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Is it too early to start requesting girls?
I usually don't have an input on that but I think Bricklayer should be given a pass for tonight's debacle. If he wants to post pictures of girls, that's fine. But to make him actually grade this travesty of a performance seems like cruel and unusual punishment.

OT - If they show one more stupid-arse clip of Keith Smart saying they need to play through it and find a way to win, I might be forced to take drastic action.

No Reke? That sucks. How serious is it? I ask because he practiced the day after the Minn game. If it was so bad why'd he practice?
According to his brother it actually happened in the utah game. Hit knees with keirilenko. Weird that he played the Minn game. His bro also said he will play wednesday

G-Man just mentioned "group of hardcore Kings fans in attendance" (named couple of them) and then went on to lament teams play on this night that they choose to be in LA.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Video not available on NBA LP for me, but it sounds like I'm lucky.
You know those people who tell the story of how they had a ticket for a flight but they missed the flight, only to find out later that the plane crashed? You could probably identify with those people.

Never thought I would see Outlaw and Salmons on the court at the same time. If I was Honeycutt I would get my *** to the arena, I guarantee he would get some playtime if he shows up!!

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Great, NBA TV guys said they want to go home early and we're absolutely terrible.

Embarrassing what this season has become so quickly. Flat out embarrassing.

Jimmer's ball handling has improved DRAMATICALLY. ZERO turnovers tonight. I'm so glad the team is developing their lottery pick after he's played so well this season with not even one minute of play in a laugher.

Fire Smart.