[Game] Kings @ Celtics, Monday, Nov. 25 - 4:30 PT, 7:30 ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be a tough one even with no Kemba. I won’t be super super disappointed with a loss, but i am feeling greedy.

We can absolutely win this, but defense, rebounding and taking care of the ball have to be the things we excel at tonight. This Boston team is no joke

This is an unusually important game for this early in a season. Pressure works out in favor of the Kings: huge statement if win, expectation is to lose. I do fully expect a solid effort and good team defense/offense. I'll be delighted with a win, but will be ok with a good fight. Beating the Celtics on the road to get to .500 16 games into the season after starting 0-5... is an incredible confidence booster. The boys are likely quite motivated tonight.

Holmes is an absolutely special defender.
Not only is he just a great overall team defender (rarely out of position, rotates well, contests everything), but he has 5 or 6 really "special" defensive plays where he just straight up wins the possession for the Kings. Makes such a big difference over the course of a game if he's able to keep having that impact on a game by game basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.