[Game] Kings @ Bulls, 2/16/2022 5pm Pacific 8pm Eastern

This was a glaring coaching deficiency out there. Gentry was a terrible substitute. Sick of him already we need a real coach. Only good thing about these losses is it's sealing his fate. Hope it doesn't kill our cored confidence too much.

On bright side, look at the consistency. Now we can at least see whwre we are. The offense is much less up and down. I like it

Jones was playing good, but it's hard to have either him or Holmes playing with Sabonas. Fox had a terrible last 5 minutes, continues to struggle in the clutch. Really missed Davion tonight. Coby White has killed us before, did it again.

Holmes looks completely lost (and over-payed). Yikes.

I think Gentry sent a bit of a message to Holmes by firmly planting him in the 2nd. They need Holmes now to be the old energetic role player he always was. If he can't regain that form this is going to head south in a hurry.
Holmes can control his energy. It’s been non-existent.

The Kings were trying to force feed assists to Holmes whenever he was in the game. Dude was fumbling balls left and right. Was Hali that good or does Holmes really suck this much? Whatever it is, dude needs to step up or leave him on the bench.

Jones was playing good, but it's hard to have either him or Holmes playing with Sabonas. Fox had a terrible last 5 minutes, continues to struggle in the clutch. Really missed Davion tonight. Coby White has killed us before, did it again.

Good thing he only got $10 or so million each yr. Folks on this board were thinking he would get $15 to 20m in FA. That would’ve been an effing disaster.

Much better game overall but not good defensively.Bad lul in the middle of the 4th quarter after Derozan hit that 3. 4-5 questionable possessions in a row in that stretch.Mitchell was missed , Fox needs to fight much harder trough screens.Their guards have too much of a running start for Sabonis to recover when they attack the rim and he has no reach to block it.DS was much more aggressive after that stinker against Nets and had his usual great offensive performance but meh defensively couple nice hustle plays though.The amount of free throws that he shoots considering how much pressure he puts on defense in the paint is absurd.Barnes had decent stats but disappeared for stretches, Holiday was ok but worse than usual on d, Lyles looked quite good next to DS, should definitely see if there is something sustainable here.

I guess these were the type of losses I said I’ll take without getting too salty. I’ll take about 15 more of these and a top 5 pick so long as we don’t get anymore of those Brooklyn games.

I thought the Kings looked good mostly though their refusal to guard Colby White really gets on my nerves. Kayte tried to claim it was because of Derozan but we haven’t guarded that guy since he came into the league. Wide open every shot.

Refs were terrible as usual. Did Domas not get any calls in Indiana also?

Richaun Holmes has lost his mojo. He’s lost confidence in his push shot. He’s hesitated on it just about every game since he’s returned but what’s really put him out of favor with me is that he isn’t playing with any energy either. He wouldn’t be the first player, especially big man in the modern NBA, to go from stud to dud after some injuries and a role change.

I don’t think he’ll find it in the limited minutes that will be given to him, I also don’t think the other players on the bench are the right guys to find Richaun where he needs the ball.

Absolutely. DDR was torching us
DDR, another overrated supposed “star” player that never wins $#/t.

I swear, much of this site believes every volume scorer not on the KINGS is great.

In all the decades I’ve watched this game, players like DDR have been a dime a dozen.

Wake me up in May and June if this dude pushes his team to new heights.

If he's not happy, he shouldn't be playing...he's hurting team out there by not giving it 100%. I can tell he ain't doing anything out there. Give Damon Jones more minutes.

DDR, another overrated supposed “star” player that never wins $#/t.

I swear, much of this site believes every volume scorer not on the KINGS is great.

In all the decades I’ve watched this game, players like DDR have been a dime a dozen.

Wake me up in May and June if this dude pushes his team to new heights.
Very curious. Who would you compare to Derozan if he's a "dime a dozen"?

Kings just need better shooters and they'll be a pretty complete team imo. They have too many players that are just average shooters. Beside Barnes and Holiday, all of them are shooting just a bit over 30% from 3s. They need to surround FOX and Sabonis with deadly 3pts shooter in order to fully take advantage of FOX and Sabonis talents. These two guys alone will draw double team in every possession and guys will get wide open look and need to knock them down. That's Kings glaring weakness imo, beside defense and an interior big man to protect the paint and rebound.