[Game] Kings at Warriors

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
No game thread yet, so here we go. This will be fun. I always look forward to these matchups given GS is in my back yard, and bragging rights for the next week are always on the line for me. :D

Anyway, I doubt we'll see much defense tonight. There isn't a player on GS's roster who has a chance in hell at stopping Cousins. If Cousins stays out of foul trouble and his guards get him the ball, he should dominate.

On the other side, I don't see how we stop both Monta and Steph. If Thornton was playing it'd be a better matchup, but I'm already worried about Jimmer/IT matching up with either of them.

Let's do this!

I feel like the Kings have a better team or at least a better future on paper but the Warriors are playing better in reality. The Warriors are looking at this game as an easy win for sure. I can't believe I've lowered my expectations this far, but I'll be happy regardless of the outcome as long as they don't get blown out.

On a awkward side note, the Warriors pregame just showed a clip of the Griffin dunk last night. Kinda sad since it had nothing to do with either us or GS.

Looking forward to the game. Just a question...what is the best way to keep up with the thread other than just refreshing the page over and over?

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
At this point, I simply can't see any argument for keeping Hickson over JT. JT plays with such energy and is becoming a more potent post threat while Hickson, for all his athleticism, never seems to do much with it.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
At this point, I simply can't see any argument for keeping Hickson over JT. JT plays with such energy and is becoming a more potent post threat while Hickson, for all his athleticism, never seems to do much with it.
You forgot the most important problem with Hickson: he thinks he's John Salmons

Hickson will be more of a midrange threat than Thompson a few years down the road, which could be a better fit around a penetrating distributor.

His fundamentals are terrible, though.

Hickson will be more of a midrange threat than Thompson a few years down the road, which could be a better fit around a penetrating distributor.

His fundamentals are terrible, though.
I don't know JT has a nice 14 footer and we did use him from the high post a bit last year.

Salmons Killing us on both sides.