[Game] Kings @ 76ers 2/1/13

petrie has had no money at all.... if these guys were used properly he would look like a genius but there is no way the magoofs were gonna pay a coach that knows anything about positional basketball lol

K

KingMilz

Reke vs. Lin? Reke wins.
Harden vs. Thornton? Harden wins.
Salmons vs. Parsons? Draw.
Patterson vs. Thompson? Thompson wins.

Asik vs. Cousins? Cousins wins.

Salmons is = to Parsons are you actually being serious or epicly trolling? Parsons ****s all over Salmons in every aspect of basketball and is far bigger and more athletic thats almost a bigger mismatch than Harden vs Thornton

Patterson is equal to Thompson both pee weak defenders JT slightly better on the insdie Patterson a better long range shooter.

Asik unlike Cousins while shows up every single night while having 1/10 of the talent

Interesting little note at the bottom of the yahoo story wrap up:

Course too late now, and that ship has already sailed. But interesting to hear Smart admit it, just in that it may go somewhat to where decisions like Hayes over Dalmebert and Robinson over Drummond were actually coming from.
It's not even something new. Last offseason GP said that the team was looking to add a shotblocker and more outside shooting. We drafted T-Rob (a slightly undersized PF), signed Aaron Brooks (who is not a wing player) and wouldn't benefit as much from kickouts, and traded for James Johnson. Someone needs to teach the FO about goal setting...

Salmons is = to Parsons are you actually being serious or epicly trolling? Parsons ****s all over Salmons in every aspect of basketball and is far bigger and more athletic thats almost a bigger mismatch than Harden vs Thornton

Patterson is equal to Thompson both pee weak defenders JT slightly better on the insdie Patterson a better long range shooter.

Asik unlike Cousins while shows up every single night while having 1/10 of the talent
I may have overvalued Salmons but I believe you are overvaluing Parsons. I was saying that their matchup is a wash. I will concede for now that Parsonsis better. Salmons is SOOOO inconsistent, lol.

JT has been playing like crap lately but has had many stretches of being a 10-10 player. Patterson was one of my favorites at UK and I try to catch him in the NBA some but he always seems to be floating between the D-league and the pros. I believe he has earned a spot and am happy for him. However, Thompson is a better player.