Justin Williams house searched

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely agree. For years, this community was blessed with "crime free" incidents with our high profile athletes. But since the acqusition of Artest, we have seen two Artest incidents (dogs and domestic) two DUI's (Musselman and Brunson) and now this. I am not saying that the Artest acqusition is the cause or Artest is the blame but it is ironic since he has been here Maloof Sports and Entertainment has been on a run of P.R. nightmare.

Regardless of the outcome of this investigation people do not forget this. throw in the losing and the Arena, it is not a good time to be a Sacramento kings supporter. I am disappointed.:(
That is just plain ridiculous.

I completely agree. For years, this community was blessed with "crime free" incidents with our high profile athletes. But since the acqusition of Artest, we have seen two Artest incidents (dogs and domestic) two DUI's (Musselman and Brunson) and now this. I am not saying that the Artest acqusition is the cause or Artest is the blame but it is ironic since he has been here Maloof Sports and Entertainment has been on a run of P.R. nightmare.

Regardless of the outcome of this investigation people do not forget this. throw in the losing and the Arena, it is not a good time to be a Sacramento kings supporter. I am disappointed.:(

We've only had 1 DUI, Rick Brunson doesn't play for the Kings dude. And how could you blame all that stuff on Ron? It's not like he took Muss out to party or let him drive home. Ron's two things were overblown because the dog thing wasn't his fault and the wife thing was a fight between them. Sorry but I don't see your point.

We've only had 1 DUI, Rick Brunson doesn't play for the Kings dude. And how could you blame all that stuff on Ron? It's not like he took Muss out to party or let him drive home. Ron's two things were overblown because the dog thing wasn't his fault and the wife thing was a fight between them. Sorry but I don't see your point.
I didn't think the post was blaming it all on Ron. I just thought it was a point time reference. Anyway. Rebekkah Brunson is an MSE employee as a Monarch.

Not much new from the press conference, but I took some quick notes for anyone who didn't catch it:

The said they've been investigating an alleged sexual assault since last friday morning.

Items were retrieved from the home.

Said they are literally right in the middle of the investigation and its important for people not to jump to conclusions

There was another person involved, present during the alleged assault, not associated with the Kings

JW has been cooperative, as have other witnesses

JW is a suspect in the investigation

Alleged victim is a Female, in her 20's & believed to be acquaintances with Williams for quite some time

They believe the incident happened in the early morning of Friday

Once again Williams has been very cooperative

Not at liberty to discuss the items or the evidentiary value of the items taken from his home

First spoke to JW either yesterday or the day before, not sure

The Kings have been cooperative, have not had much contact with them

This is a common investigation, the time line is common where these type of allegations are concerned.

Have not yet determined what the role of the other person in the room was, so its not fair to disclose the identity of this person

Last edited:
I'm not buying this... Justin raped a drugged female in the presence of his girlfriend?

Give me a break. Either they are both sex freaks and have no respect for their relationship, or the raped female wants some money...You know.. Michael Jackson way

It's different world these days. These kids are doing any and everything under the sun. Any how he could be the one trumped up as well

Entity

Hall of Famer
what caught my attetion was they he knew the alleged victim for years. Also that she went back to his house with his girlfriend late after a party. Why would she do that? Unless she knew what was going on.

As far as the drugging. I wonder how many ppl were at that party with the ability to drug her before she left with Justin.

I'm not buying this... Justin raped a drugged female in the presence of his girlfriend?

Give me a break. Either they are both sex freaks and have no respect for their relationship, or the raped female wants some money...You know.. Michael Jackson way
While not assuming anything about what happened, I have no trouble at all believing that such an activity could occur. Experience has taught me otherwise about people, unfortunately.

As for her going back to Justin's house late at night, she was not the only one. A small group of people went back to his house from a larger neighborhood party apparently.

We should be careful not only to not jump to the conclusion that JW is guilty, but also to not jump to the conclusion that this woman is lying.

Rebekkah Brunson is a power forward for the Monarchs, an employee of Maloof Sports and Entertainment. All I am saying is that in the past 18 plus months the Kings organization has been experiencing public relation incident after incident. PEOPLE DO NOT FORGET THAT, especially when they go to the ballot box to vote on any type of measure concerning an arena asking for any public support whatsoever.

Rebekkah Brunson is a power forward for the Monarchs, an employee of Maloof Sports and Entertainment. All I am saying is that in the past 18 plus months the Kings organization has been experiencing public relation incident after incident. PEOPLE DO NOT FORGET THAT, especially when they go to the ballot box to vote on any type of measure concerning an arena asking for any public support whatsoever.
It's a good thing that the new proposal does not involve public dollars and there will be no vote on it.

Regardless of the outcome of this investigation people do not forget this. throw in the losing and the Arena, it is not a good time to be a Sacramento kings supporter. I am disappointed.
Well, we have not had a totally crime free past with our beloved team...lest we forget about one Olden Polynice and Duane Causwell off the court issues. Officer O.P. was a regular with 911 calls from him and his wife with numerous domestic issues, and Mr. Causwell had a couple run-ins with the law after getting into it with his wife a couple of times.

This is just a warm up for Ron's next screw up - O.J. style
Ron is NOT O.J., and contrary to what Jamell Hill(Sports Illustrated Culumnist who dropped that comparison)I would never put Ron and O.J. in the same category...EVER...and for that matter, anyone else in the same category. I'm not holding my breath for Ron to be on the front page of the paper for killing or beating up someone anytime soon.

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
Considering the salacious nature of the story, people are quickly going to take sides and play the blame game, in both directions. Hopefully this doesn't happen here on kingsfans.com, because I can only take so much "I hope he rots..." or "she's such a money grubbing..."

That being said, I don't know how much we ever know will be truth vs. how well prosecution can present a case (if it actually comes down to that.)

piksi

Hall of Famer
Ron is NOT O.J., and contrary to what Jamell Hill(Sports Illustrated Culumnist who dropped that comparison)I would never put Ron and O.J. in the same category...EVER...and for that matter, anyone else in the same category. I'm not holding my breath for Ron to be on the front page of the paper for killing or beating up someone anytime soon.
maybe not soon but one day for sure. And Ron will blow up again at some point and again, and again

piksi

Hall of Famer
I was going to attack this statement in an inappropriate manner but won't..... let's just say that it's an inappropriate comment.
why is it inappropriate ? It is a short way from beating up Your wife to killing her and Ron is capable. Would You want Your daughter/sister to live with Ron Artest ?

Entity

Hall of Famer
Poor Ron. Justin Williams get accused of something and it doesn't take long for all the negativity to turn towards Ron. all of sudden he is compared to O.J. and being capable of killing his wife.

Poor Ron. Justin Williams get accused of something and it doesn't take long for all the negativity to turn towards Ron. all of sudden he is compared to O.J. and being capable of killing his wife.
Yeah, no kidding...we all know Ron is looney, but its not the one's you know about that are crazy, its the one's you dont know about...who knew O.J. was going to turn out the way he did? He was looked upon in the public/media as a pretty good guy until...well...you know. How many people were expecting Charles Barkley and Iverson to go bonkers and start shooting people or beating people up all these years...people used to think that all the time? I mean...they've had a couple of incidences, but nothing too incredible. I'd put Ron kind of in that same category as those two, as far as criminal involvement.

Last edited:
Williams On Leave From Kings During Investigation

The Sacramento Kings have given Justin Williams an indefinite leave of absence while Sacramento Police investigate him for an alleged sexual assault.

Team spokesman Troy Hanson said Williams has been given an indefinite leave of absence and returned to Sacramento from a road trip to New Mexico to obtain a lawyer, a step recommended by team officials.

Hanson would not say whether the team planned to suspend Williams.

"We recently became aware of a complaint involving Justin Williams that apparently is being investigated by the Sacramento police," Hanson said. "We are currently in the process of evaluating any additional information that becomes available to us."

piksi

Hall of Famer
only thing that Ron is not capable of is feeding his dogs

Entity

Hall of Famer
Well this opens up a huge door for Darrell Watkins. If he ever wants to play in the NBA he had better use this opportunity to shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.