Jahlil Okafor

Oh it's points and rebounds and neither are advanced.

You just compared Okafor's per36 numbers to WCS's per game numbers.

Scroll down and look at the actual advanced stats.

WCS is garbage. But, Hey keep on having faith he's the next Tyson Chandler. I had the same delusional thoughts a few years ago. WCS has a low BBIQ, poor motor and the the only reason he's in the NBA is to get paid. Not saying Okafor is the answer either, but WCS has not shown any level of consistency or growth in 3 years. Another area where Okafor surpassess WCS. Year over year improvement. This year does not count. Okafor has been on the floor for 1 game.

That's not WCS's per36.

I'm not saying WCS is going to be great. I'm just saying so far he's been better than Okafor every year. It's not like you have to get rid of WCS to get Okafor anyway.

That means given 36 minutes of playing time Okafor will average 20 pts and 8 rebounds WCS will average a joke 7 pts and 5 rebounds.
Dude, the stats you posted are actually wrong mathematically and you still are beating this drum. You don't even listen.

WCS' actual per 36 are 13.5 and 8.8, not 7 and 5. You compared Okafor's per 36 and WCS actual stats to make your argument look better.

Sorry, was looking at the wrong grid per scoring. Okafor's numbers are still better when it comes to scoring. Okafor is still younger. Was averaging 17-7 at age 18. When WCS can do that over the course of a season, get back to me.

Sorry, was looking at the wrong grid per scoring. Okafor's numbers are still better when it comes to scoring. Okafor is still younger. Was averaging 17-7 at age 18. When WCS can do that over the course of a season, get back to me.
Okafor cant rebound, cant defend pick n roll, cant protect the basket and his game relays on iso post ups so he wont be a stating center in a winning team.

76ers reportedly asking for a 2nd round pick for Okafor.

No teams interested so far. Seems like they want to wait until he hits the market so they don't have to give up a draft asset.

76ers reportedly asking for a 2nd round pick for Okafor.

No teams interested so far. Seems like they want to wait until he hits the market so they don't have to give up a draft asset.
It's more than that. Since they didn't pick up his option, the most they (or any team who trades for him) can sign him for next season is around $6 million. So if you trade for him and he plays well there is a good chance he will be offered more money by another team than you can offer him, and he walks.

Okafor will always be liability in defence. Its a pick n roll league and he cant guard that. He also cant protect the rim and doesnt rebound well. Plus Kings have like five centers at the moment so they wont be touching Okafor

bajaden

Hall of Famer
There is one other problem with trading for Okafor or Hezonja. When their options weren't picked up it did 2 things. 1. They will be FAs at the end of the season. 2. Their current teams (or whoever trades for them) are limited on what they can offer them. I don't remember what it is for Okafor, but for Hezonja it is $5.2 million. Other teams have no such limitations.
This!!!! No team is going to trade for Okafor since the most that team can offer is the option that Philly didn't pick up. However, any other team with the capspace can offer him as much as they might think he's worth since he'll be an unrestricted free agent. Philly shot themselves in the foot when they didn't pick up the option thereby making Okafor almost impossible to trade. That's why they're only asking for a 2nd round pick for him now.