Inexcusable

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buddahead_916

Up seven with seven minutes left. I'm starting to feel like I'm 10 years old sitting at Arco watching Richmond and co. blow it in the fourth quarter...........again. Seriously though, an EIGHTEEN POINT turnaround in the fourth quarter. Refer to the title of this thread for my true emotions. Webb is gonna hand it to em next game.

Are you kidding?

I can't even respond to that. The fact we were even in the game and ahead after all that has happend the past few days is a miracle. I was expecting us to get the you know what handed to us.

i just hope some of the new guys can rebound since that's something none of these guys learned in their 20 years of playing basketball. 30 offensive rebounds is what's inexcusable.

B

buddahead_916

Your confused waxer, how can you EXPECT to get the crap beat out of us. Do you live in Sac? Are you a bandwagoner? Your optimistic crap and obvious content with losing says alot.

tell you what....... Kings played Tuesday, right. Got on a plane, played tonight. So, get on a plane now, fly to Dallas (non-stop avail Sac to Dallas), check into a hotel), then tomorrow run for 50 minutes at sprint capacity, and tell me if your tired in the last 5 or ten minutes...............

B

buddahead_916

Bballkingsrock said:
Do you know what fatigue means? Well, the Kings had a lot of that.

Plus, they were out with their top 2 scorers.
Fatigue means put a fresh face in the game, not drive that same mule into the ground even harder.

WhyNotUs? said:
tell you what....... Kings played Tuesday, right. Got on a plane, played tonight. So, get on a plane now, fly to Dallas (non-stop avail Sac to Dallas), check into a hotel), then tomorrow run for 50 minutes at sprint capacity, and tell me if your tired in the last 5 or ten minutes...............
please. they just had 5 days off and last i checked they were professional athletes. saying the players were tired is a weak excuse for tonight's loss. the 30 offensive rebounds is what killed em.

Please, I wouldn't even go there. Inexcuasable? For what? Playing with all the energy, and heart the Kings had?

Cuttino had 46 minutes!! D-Song had 45 minutes!! Miller had 40 minutes and Bibby had 42 minutes!! Also, Evans had 38 minutes! The kings were very tired in the end.

Didn't you notice that, or were you even watching the game?

Dallas played last night in Utah and is without Stackhouse, Dampier, and Van Horn (3 of their top 7). Fatigue is NO excuse when the other team had less rest and is almost as thin on their bench.

RangerC said:
Dallas played last night in Utah and is without Stackhouse, Dampier, and Van Horn (3 of their top 7). Fatigue is NO excuse when the other team had less rest and is almost as thin on their bench.
another good point.

buddahead_916 said:
Your confused waxer, how can you EXPECT to get the crap beat out of us. Do you live in Sac? Are you a bandwagoner? Your optimistic crap and obvious content with losing says alot.
WHAT? Should I even respond to this?

Of course I will, if you call “bandwagoner” a fan since '85 WHEN I moved here then yes I am a “bandwagoner.” When did you start liking the Kings?

Please don't try to knock me; I don't care for your insults and wont take your bait. Did anyone honestly think the Kings were goanna come out short handed, losing one of their best players and at least compete. I didn’t. Sure they had a chance to win but short handed, obviously tired both physical and emotional.

I won't get into a name calling contest with you. It’s not my style, but please don't question my loyalty to the Kings.

B

buddahead_916

Bballkingsrock said:
Please, I wouldn't even go there. Inexcuasable? For what? Playing with all the energy, and heart the Kings had?

Cuttino had 46 minutes!! D-Song had 45 minutes!! Miller had 40 minutes and Bibby had 42 minutes!! Also, Evans had 38 minutes! The kings were very tired in the end.

Didn't you notice that, or were you even watching the game?
All 48 actually. There is no excuse you can possibly come up with. He played this many minutes, he played that many, then put a fresh face in there and let's finish it. I've seen this many times and while I'll ALWAYS support the Kings because IM FROM SACRAMENTO, I cant pretend like there is a valid excuse for dropping a game with the team that's one seed ahead of you up 7 with 7 left. Did you notice the Mavericks roster? it wasn't exactly full pal.

buddahead_916 said:
All 48 actually. There is no excuse you can possibly come up with. He played this many minutes, he played that many, then put a fresh face in there and let's finish it. I've seen this many times and while I'll ALWAYS support the Kings because IM FROM SACRAMENTO, I cant pretend like there is a valid excuse for dropping a game with the team that's one seed ahead of you up 7 with 7 left. Did you notice the Mavericks roster? it wasn't exactly full pal.
The bottomline is that the KIngs lost because of fatigue.

It is as simple as that. You are making it too complicated.

B

buddahead_916

BigWaxer said:
WHAT? Should I even respond to this?

Of course I will, if you call “bandwagoner” a fan since '85 WHEN I moved here then yes I am a “bandwagoner.” When did you start liking the Kings?

Please don't try to knock me; I don't care for your insults and wont take your bait. Did anyone honestly think the Kings were goanna come out short handed, losing one of their best players and at least compete. I didn’t. Sure they had a chance to win but short handed, obviously tired both physical and emotional.

I won't get into a name calling contest with you. It’s not my style, but please don't question my loyalty to the Kings.
Who's calling names? Little defensive I think.

Pessimism gets you no where. Being a fan consists of praising when good, telling them when their bad, but STILL watching the next game nevertheless.

The main difference between this loss and the last six 4th quarter collapses is that tonight the team has an excuse fans are willing to accept...

D

Deez

Sacramento was pathetic down the stretch tonight, as usual. Make all the excuses you want. The only thing that counts is the L. They should have won that game, and they choked, again. Pathetic.

B

buddahead_916

4cwebb said:
The main difference between this loss and the last six 4th quarter collapses is that tonight the team has an excuse fans are willing to accept...
The truth.

Though I am crushed C-webb left I am not exactly certain it would've been any different had he been there because I've seen them do this LATELY with him here.

Get ready Peja. We need you.

The team was short on jumpers, slower to the ball, having lapses...

those are all signs of fatigue. The team played with pride, but they aren't as good as Dallas is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.