i knows it's early...

Yeah he was really good today vs. Wake (which I assume you're partly referring to). That reverse jam, his handle, and that ridiculous putback. I don't think he comes out yet, he'll stay at least another year.

M

MrBiggs

I change my mind on anything I said before. I want one person from this draft and unless he has a super tournament, he'll slip down to us.

Patrick O'Bryant

MrBiggs said:
I change my mind on anything I said before. I want one person from this draft and unless he has a super tournament, he'll slip down to us.
Patrick O'Bryant
No problem here. Excellent rebounder and blocker, offense is coming around and he's only a soph. But that's the problem. He's not going to declare. Only if he thinks that he will definitely go as a junior and test the waters this year but I really doubt it. Though if he'll get a guarantee...may be.
Tomorrow his Bradley play Kansas and that will probably be his only game in this year's Tournament but he will go against two future first round big men in very athletic CJ Giles(he's definitely on par with Tyrus Thomas if you talk about athleticism) and Sasha Kaun(very tough) who are also sophs. Would be an interesting matchup.

Last edited:
sauce-26 said:
What about pitsnogell from west virginia?
He's a pathetic rebounder: every time he goes against a big that has any chance to play in NBA he ends the game with like 3 rebs in 36 minutes. He doesn't block shots and everybody strong enough has no problems scoring against him in the post. I wouldn't say he's like Brad. I think better comparison for him is LaFrentz without rebounding and blocking shots and you know that wouldn't be pretty.