Harrison Barnes

Really had the feeling something was going to happen that night and that’s why I started the post tonight’s the night
I just kinda wonder now if all the happenings right before and early in the game had the effect it did on our play that night.

Unfortunately I was so occupied by what was going on while watching the game I am sorry to say that I was very distracted of the game that night itself. Can only imagine what the team was going through.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Really had the feeling something was going to happen that night and that’s why I started the post tonight’s the night
I just kinda wonder now if all the happenings right before and early in the game had the effect it did on our play that night.

Unfortunately I was so occupied by what was going on while watching the game I am sorry to say that I was very distracted of the game that night itself. Can only imagine what the team was going through.
yeah my attention span was short during the Houston game

What’s funny is the other night the trades were all going down, we had just had a suite for the kings/Sixers game, the kings buzz was palpable and she was all pumped to watch the kings/rockets game.... she lost interest and went to bed really quick
At least your wife has somewhat of an interest in sports, however little. My GF doesn't even know who Michael Jordan is and she spent 4 years of her childhood in Chicago during prime Bulls era. And watching sports while she's home? Nope.

yeah my attention span was short during the Houston game
There weren't that many people invested in that last game, which is a good thing because it was absolutely atrocious and we played some horrible, horrible basketball. If that game occurred on any other day that wasn't during the deadline then we'd be going bonkers lol.