Grizzlies @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon Barry went last night, too. He will be on the bspn broadcast tonight. He was on the air with Grant and Mike yesterday. Grant said something about Walton being "in a "class by himself." JB said Walton is "in a world by himself." :D

Altho I must say, check it out JB. He's decided maybe Kevin isn't a "fluke."

He is not overly impressed with the Kings, tho. Thinks they are too thin on the bench. He also wondered what the heck was the matter with Sacramento voters. ;)

EDIT: Grant also told JB that pretty soon he'd be able to listen to KHTK in Atlanta over the internet. So sounds like KHTK will have streaming audio soon. That should be nice for out of town Kings fans. (Might as well throw this in: JB said Voison finally got rid of Adelman. ;))
Will they be able to broadcast the games over the net? The NBA may have rules against it. Still, the post game talk shows ("the angry people") are fun, even if you have to listen to Jim Rome reruns during the actual game.

Will they be able to broadcast the games over the net? The NBA may have rules against it. Still, the post game talk shows ("the angry people") are fun, even if you have to listen to Jim Rome reruns during the actual game.
I'm not actually sure what the rules are about that. I suspect you wouldn't be able to her it live, since NBA league pass audio, probably prevents it. But you would be able to hear pre- and post-game shows, I would think. And maybe a rerun of the game?

actually, its a 6 o clock start. with sacramento traffic and people getting off work and all, id give it a few minutes until its full

actually, its a 6 o clock start. with sacramento traffic and people getting off work and all, id give it a few minutes until its full
I hope you are right. The stands look like it is a Hawks game or Hornets game when they were still in NO.:eek:

Anyway, I'm glad that we are playing Memphis tonight. With all our injuries, we need a team that is very beatable.

eh. I didn't realize Bibby was playing. We'll be fine as long as he has a decent game. Fingers are crossed.

Slim pickings off the bench tonight. Douby might seem real game minutes?.

Status
Not open for further replies.