[Game] Game 56: Sacramento Kings v. Memphis Grizzlies, 2/25/15. 7PM PST, 10PM EST

Which of these options is the best return for Demarcus in a trade?

• Bradley Beal and ice cream

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Fab Melo and a couple of second round picks

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Archie Goodwin and a couple of first round picks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A bag of potato chips (DEMARCUS NEEDS TO GO NOW)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nerlens Noel and the Sixers' first round pick.

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • None of these, stupid.

Votes: 45 83.3%

• Total voters

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 8m8 minutes ago
Z-Bo just got a technical for screaming in Boogie's face. We are at Defcon One at the Simmons house right now. Where are my canned goods?

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons
7m7 minutes ago
Z-Bo just hit Boogie with an elbow. Offensive foul. I think Obama needs to get involved right now.
Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons
3m3 minutes ago
George Karl took Boogie out before we had World War 3. That was like the NBA Cuban Missile Crisis. I can't wait to read books about this.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I love defense.

Let me say that again: I love defense. I love defense way more than offense. I love physical play. Hell, I love dirty physical play. And I root for Memphis, roughly, seventy-two times a year, plus the playoffs. But, damned if it's not frustrating to watch my team get the business like this.

I don't mind that kind of play to be perfectly honest, I love when it gets chippy like that, reminds of the NBA I grew up watching.

My problem with it is Cuz isn't allowed to get away with half that ****. Either allow it or don't.
Nah. After the altercation and then lunging with the elbows to Cuz's face, the intent was obvious. Elbows on men that large can cause serious damage. Can't allow it at all.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
The third quarter has been as horrible as it usually is, but it's a tepid testament to our composure that we're even still in the game, as poor as this quarter has been.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Allen was literally begging to get that foul called. He fouled Reggie twice with no cal and went back and hit him again.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
There are at least six guys on this team that I would push in front of a speeding train to get Tony Allen. He's one of those guys that you can't stand, unless he's on your team.