Gabe Pruitt??

http://nbadraft.net/admincp/profiles/gabepruitt.html

i think he could be a nice pickup if we can get another pick in the first round and if mike conley doesn't fall to us. What do you guys think??
I wouldn't mind him as a late first round pick from what I have read; however, nbadraft.net always has some overly optimistic projections. They had Mike Dunleavy and Adam Morrison as "Larry Bird." and already have mid first round picks as being Chauncy Billups, Paul Pierce, Shane Bettier, and Manu Ginobili among others. So let's not get too caught up over their Devin Harris comparison or the rest of their analysis for him.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I think the question with Pruitt might just be if he has gotten any better since freshman year. Could be he's already topped out his talent and that at a level that wasn't even dominant in college.

That said, you are going to have those questions about most 2nd round type picks. If you were say picking 40th or some such, it would be one of those solid type picks where...who knows. Maybe. Good size, become a good defender. Who knows.

I think the question with Pruitt might just be if he has gotten any better since freshman year. Could be he's already topped out his talent and that at a level that wasn't even dominant in college.

That said, you are going to have those questions about most 2nd round type picks. If you were say picking 40th or some such, it would be one of those solid type picks where...who knows. Maybe. Good size, become a good defender. Who knows.
AMEN!

He's a combo guard. Don't think he'll be good enough to start at SG and won't be a traditional PG. I think he has potential to be an elite defender, great lateral quickness, length, and anticipation. He's already got nba 3 pt range and consistency and he's got good BB IQ. He has solid passing and court vision but not enough to be a true nba PG. He'd be perfect for a team like the lakers who don't need a traditional PG.

I think we should look at Ramon Sessions if we get a late first or early 2nd round pick. I think he can end up being a pretty good pg in the league. I see him as being mix between Knight (PG for Bobcats) and Tony Parker. If he would have gone back to Nevada he would have been a mid first round pick next year.

i actually like pruitt alot.. he seems to me like a rajon rondo and will probly get drafted higher than rondo last year in a much deaper draft.. he a much better pg then ronnie price and douby and i'd love to see him drafted ( if we can pick up a later pick ) by the kings on draft day