Free Agency

Honestly they should have looked for deals the moment it went off the rails in Dec. when Bogdan was starting to whine. They just replaced Bogdans whining with Buddy's later thinking it would fix things, LOL.
By Bogdan whining do you mean the Dan Feldman click bait that referenced week old Windhorst speculating? was there any other articles reporting the same? Bogdan himself denied it and I dont remeber anyone else reporting it.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I'm alright with Giles not coming back. While I love his passion and emotion on the court, he really hasn't proved that he is worthy of getting minutes over a Len or Holmes and I'd like to see what he can do on a team that is willing to work with him and maybe get a player eventually that can contribute. Raptors do a good job of developing players just to name one team that comes to mind.

By Bogdan whining do you mean the Dan Feldman click bait that referenced week old Windhorst speculating? was there any other articles reporting the same? Bogdan himself denied it and I dont remeber anyone else reporting it.
All of it is clickbait. Buddy's whining was him basically asking to be used right at the start.

My tipping scale reset to “content” when they canned Vlade. Straight up if Vlade was still around with this Giles news I’d be signing up at MavsFans.forum right this second. lmao
considering Vlade could have drafted OG and he needed SF depth hard not to consider Vlade among the worst GM’s when you look at his total body of work.

Bogi wouldn't even go to the Bucks and share the back court with Jrue. People really think he was happy getting paid less than Buddy and splitting time in Sac?
no one is saying keep him forever. The Kings are not going to get value via free agency anytime soon. We of all teams can’t afford to lose assets.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Hawks running out of money would be beyond beautiful. Either we get bogi on a MLE deal (insane bargain), or we 100% get assets back in a S&T
MLE is the line I draw where I’m cool with him coming back. And really only as an asset to ship off at the soonest possible phone call. Lol