De’Aaron Fox - Nike Air Max 1 “Swipa” Release

They're almost certainly extremely limited, exposing them to the bottomless pitfalls of sneaker culture. Sorry for raining on your parade. God I hate limited release shoes.
Ah. Thanks for the heads up. I know someone pretty deep into the scene but I don’t know if I’d be willing to deal with the $$$ part of that world.

Whatever happened to high tops? Did they realize they didn't give all that much support to the ankles? I had always felt funny when wearing them while playing basketball. Sure they make them REAL light but I like the idea of not being held back and something strapped around my ankle made me feel like I had cement shoes on lol..

Whatever happened to high tops? Did they realize they didn't give all that much support to the ankles? I had always felt funny when wearing them while playing basketball. Sure they make them REAL light but I like the idea of not being held back and something strapped around my ankle made me feel like I had cement shoes on lol..
These aren’t basketball shoes. These are “lifestyle” shoes.

A world i will never understand
Well here's some quick hits;

-These are Cross-Trainers, which as legend has it, is a type of shoe no one knew was needed til Nike came up with them and shortly thereafter started selling them en masse, and has been ever since.

-These Nike Air Trainer 1's(above) are really the genisis of the 'cross-trainer', same guy who made these Tinker Hattefield, did the design on the original Nike Air Max 1's which are one of their most popular models ever. Netflix has this docuseries thats well done Abstract; The art of design, and one of the episodes is on Tinker, who also designed most all of the air jordans.

In De'Aarons shoes, the sole has the signature Air Max see thru cushioning. I like them but as someone else pointed out, one colorway is kinda Knicksy... The Tongue and design on it looks cool! I prefer the red ones

So they were released last week on May 30, May31, I missed the initial release , went down to arden fair Footaction/Champs today and they are pretty much all gone!! I thought I could just get on a waiting list for next shipment = Wrong !! Limited one time release only bummer

So I did find them on Ebay, had to pay premium price $189 for my 12 and $125 for Pamm's 5Y , but
hey Life is too short not to splurge once in a while

I guess I can retire My Chris Webber DaDa Supreme shoes I got in 2003 LOL!!!

I was able to get them on House of Hoops online. Sold out in an hour. Love the Air Max 1 silhouette and they used premium material for Swipa’s model. Fantastic shoe.