Cousins extension?

Do you agree with the extension?

• Total voters

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Motiejunas is pretty good. So is Stephenson. Asik ok the trade there also
Complete opposite of a big name in that literally every other team in the league said no thank you before Jrue had to miss the start of the season and forced the Pelicans to bring Stephenson in and they cut him the second Jrue decided to rejoin the team.

The DM situation is pretty much unlike any other free agent signing in league history and most of the teams in the league avoided wading into that mess.

And Asik was acquired in a trade and has been unequivocally awful for the Pelicans since being re-signed so I'm really not sure what sort of point you're trying to make.

K

KingMilz

Complete opposite of a big name in that literally every other team in the league said no thank you before Jrue had to miss the start of the season and forced the Pelicans to bring Stephenson in and they cut him the second Jrue decided to rejoin the team.

The DM situation is pretty much unlike any other free agent signing in league history and most of the teams in the league avoided wading into that mess.

And Asik was acquired in a trade and has been unequivocally awful for the Pelicans since being re-signed so I'm really not sure what sort of point you're trying to make.
White Perkins

L

Lopes

Stephenson is better than any 2G we have. I'm sure we would have taken him. The teams that don't take talent like him don't need him. 2nd the point is asik was valued at the time and he forced certain trades.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Butler may be more obtainable at this point as the Bulls continue their slow spiral into the Rondo Doom Zone.
Would the Bulls really get rid of Butler though? I'd imagine they want to start their rebuild around Jimmy and the rest of the youth they have on the roster minus Rondo & Wade.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Cousins is never going to change his antics on the court. For better or for worse, it's who he is. No amount of winning or culture change will modify his on-court behavior. He's so great at what he does you have to take the bad with the good.
Really? Team USA ring any bells? Winning and having good teammates can have an incredible impact on players who are so focused on winning like DMC. It's all he wants.