China Games

Jasna88 said:
What they talking about??
The guy said, "Classmate Bibby, do you still have those rich ticket?" (I'm assuming he's asking if Bibby still have those high price ticket...but why he's calling him "Classmate Bibby" is beyond me.)

Then Bibby said, "You have to first let me know, what is that you r holding in your hand."

Then the bottom one said "NBA China game titbit - Bibby is a faithful but hate crab person."

I guess it's supposed to be a joke........haha

W

Whit Eboy

Jasna88 said:
What they talking about??
The guy said:"Classmate Bibby (classmate means buddy in this way), do you have more tickets?"

Bibby said:"tell me first, what's in your hands?"

The subtitle: NBA China Game Feature: Bibby is a generous person who hates crabs.

The travesty has backgrounds. Bibby helped to find two tickets for two Chinese reporters, and Bibby told Liu Wei if Liu want to treat him, he won't have any dish about crabs.

My turn to translate:

''Homeboy, do you got any front court seats you can get me?''

''Maybe, but you gotta let me know what you got in your hand.''

''Nah.. I don't dig crabs..'' ::crab walks away::

Last edited:
Meet Mickey and Webb on the same day? Too good to be true ;) :D

Caption:
BEIJING, CHINA - OCTOBER 16: NBA Commissioner David Stern (back row, R), Mickey Mouse, George Bodenheimer Co-Chairman Disney Media Networks, President ESPN, Inc. and ABC Sports and Chairman ESPN Board of Directors (left of Mickey Mouse), Chris Webber #4 of the Sacramento Kings and local dignitaries and school officials pose for a photograph with students during the NBA Read To Achieve event at Beijing No. 2 Experimental Primary School held in conjunction with the NBA China Games between the Houston Rockets and the Sacramento Kings, on October 16, 2004 in Beijing, China. NOTICE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or using this Photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement: Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2004 NBAE (Photo By Andrew D. Bernstein/NBAE via Getty Images)

look closer hmm... I think the boy sat next to him was his twin brother. One brother wore Yao jersy, and one wore Bibby jersy. :rolleyes: and they had more posters in the bag, let's believe he just took the wrong poster :p

CokeBee said:
look closer hmm... I think the boy sat next to him was his twin brother. One brother wore Yao jersy, and one wore Bibby jersy. :rolleyes: and they had more posters in the bag, let's believe he just took the wrong poster :p
Pretty good eyes you got there, Coke!!! They do look like twins.. =P

Hmmmm.... interesting defensive tactic here

Wei: Just like old times right Yao.​
Yao: Yaowser!!!​
Wei: Superstar or not, I still have you by the b*lls!​

Last edited:
KingKong said:

Wei: Just like old times right Yao.​
Yao: Yaowser!!!​
Wei: Superstar or not, I still have you by the b*lls!​
LMAO, thanks for the laugh. =P

Yao's lady ain't gonna be too happy when she hears that Ming and Wei were displaying some affection while playing bball together. :D