[Game] Cavaliers @ Kings - 1/14/13

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
And the speculation continues. Kings fans have had their hearts torn out, stomped on and fed through grinders so many times I'm sure a lot of us have become numb. I refuse to give up hope until there is no hope left to be had. And I will continue to encourage everyone to do the same. Support the TEAM. As Brickie has pointed out, the Maloofs are no longer relevant. It's about us continuing to be what we have been since 1985 - the best freaking fans in the NBA.

Now about tonight's game. It's doable. Check out Brick's "Be the Coach" thread and post how you'd approach the game.

STAY KINGS! GO (away) MALOOFS!!!

predictions:

Irving will kill all of our midget PG that guards him. 26/7/4
Cousins SHOULD kill the cavs, if the team gives him the ball when hes in position. 28pts 14reb 5ast

FINAL:
Kings 107
Cavs 100

L

LWP777

Prediction:

Kings continue their horrid play. Announced attendance at STA will be 11,303 but it will be closer to 7,500.

Cavs 104
Kings 92

:(

In previous match ups Irving hasn't killed IT, so maybe this trend will continue tonight. And Brooks I believe still has the flu, so he's out. Maybe have Reke on Irving if he goes off?

L

LWP777

They lie about attendance? Or are there people who buy tickets but don't attend? o_O
From my sources, I've heard they give away a lot of tickets and that gets included in the final total. That's been going on for years but its been really bad the past couple of seasons.

On paper, I'd actually expect a win because on paper we are a better team than Cleveland. Of course, what the paper says is not necessarily aligned with what our play on the hardwood has said so far this season.

I dunno, I actually expect a win, but based on recent performances, someone wearing Kings colors will come up with a stupid way of throwing my expectation out the window, and they probably will do it very early in the game...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I like IT in the starting lineup with Evans much better than with Brooks. My only real concern right now is how Smart does the rotations. Of course, it doesn't help that the Kings are already having to substitute because of fouls.

I like IT in the starting lineup with Evans much better than with Brooks. My only real concern right now is how Smart does the rotations. Of course, it doesn't help that the Kings are already having to substitute because of fouls.
We look a lot better so far with this lineup, and I like seeing Robinson be #1 off the bench. Crossing my fingers for good rotations now.

The game might be slowing down a bit for TRob. A little calmer than he was a month ago. Not as rushed.
Probably helped a TON that he gets to be the first guy off the bench and not the 12th. At this level the game is so much about confidence.

I'd like to see a timeout after Cousins gets his free-throws and see JT come in for him and then sub him back in at the 8-9 minute mark in the second. Waiting til 4-6 minutes is too long for him to be out in my opinion.

Grrrr. Robinson has to be a strong rebounder here, if he continues this lineup is not as terrible as it had been in the past. I think I still gamble and put Thompson in and tell him to stay away from fouls.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Grrrr. Robinson has to be a strong rebounder here, if he continues this lineup is not as terrible as it had been in the past. I think I still gamble and put Thompson in and tell him to stay away from fouls.
His boardwork (6rpg in 15 minutes) has been great this month, but yeah, he needs to step it up tonight!