[Game] Cavaliers @ Kings - 1/14/13

gunks

Hall of Famer
Casspi sighting!

Remember how optimistic we were when we had Greene and Omri at the 3. Haha, good thing Petrie has upgraded the position since then....Oh wait.

Casspi sighting!

Remember how optimistic we were when we had Greene and Omri at the 3. Haha, good thing Petrie has upgraded the position since then....Oh wait.
I never was a fan of Casspi but always did like Greene a lot. Miss him and the bench mob hopping around.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Casspi sighting!

I was thinking something more along the lines of, "when's the last time a trade was such a net loss for both teams involved?"

I never was a fan of Casspi but always did like Greene a lot. Miss him and the bench mob hopping around.

I was the opposite. Casspi, at one point was solid when he first broke in the league - fesity, could hit the three, held a large jewish audience.. I always thought Donte was a lazy scrub

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Not the 2nd yet.:D

Issue normally is who we have out there in the 2nd and how long they're out there.
I knew I shouldn't have typed that the minute I hit send. At this point, however, I really don't care who subs in for whom as long as we find a way to win.

I think the thing that infuriates me the most about the rotations is how players often play the entire first quarter, then maybe a minute or two of the second. I still can't figure that one out, has Smart ever given a reasonable answer to why he does this so often?

I think the thing that infuriates me the most about the rotations is how players often play the entire first quarter, then maybe a minute or two of the second. I still can't figure that one out, has Smart ever given a reasonable answer to why he does this so often?
he's just not so smartttttt. good thing this will probably be his last year coaching the kings.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
THIS IS NOT A RACIST COMMENT but Tyler Zeller might just be the whitest white guy I've ever seen in an NBA uniform, a distinction I used to think was the sole property of Mark Madsen.