[Game] Cavaliers @ Kings - 1/14/13

I think the thing that infuriates me the most about the rotations is how players often play the entire first quarter, then maybe a minute or two of the second. I still can't figure that one out, has Smart ever given a reasonable answer to why he does this so often?
Yes, Smart is very weird in his rotations. Starters play the entire first quarter. Then the entire bench plays the 2nd quarter. Starters are back in for most of the third quarter. Bench players play until about 2-3 minutes left in the game. I am honestly convinced Smart has no idea what he is doing. I have doubts if he could coach an AAU team.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
THIS IS NOT A RACIST COMMENT but Tyler Zeller might just be the whitest white guy I've ever seen in an NBA uniform, a distinction I used to think was the sole property of Mark Madsen.
Tyler Zeller might not even be the whitest guy named Tyler in an NBA uniform.

THIS IS NOT A RACIST COMMENT but Tyler Zeller might just be the whitest white guy I've ever seen in an NBA uniform, a distinction I used to think was the sole property of Mark Madsen.
Jimmer is about as superwhite if you know what I mean. I didn't like that mis-drive - he had trailers all around and tried to score himself. Steve Nash, Mark Price and a bunch of other PG white dudes with more savy, experience would have passed.

Jimmer is about as superwhite if you know what I mean. I didn't like that mis-drive - he had trailers all around and tried to score himself. Steve Nash, Mark Price and a bunch of other PG white dudes with more savy, experience would have passed.
Yeah that was a very dumb play by him. He had two trailers and even took a look back to see if anyone was there so you know he saw them. Hopefully that kind of stuff gets better with experience.

I don't think you can easily fault him on that play... He got the ball at about the 3 pt line and knew he had 2 or 3 Cavs around him as well. That would have been a tough dump.

Fun to see Tyreke/Cousins/Thornton all play well the same game. No coincidence we're up 12 when those guys are all rolling at the same time. Trob is starting to show a nice assortment of offensive moves and is really being productive every time he's on the floor now.