C-Webb's Retirement

Any idea where the jersey is going to hang? Its been so long since I've been in Arco I don't want to be right under it when they hang it.

So if anyone can tell me what section they hang over, I'm gonna grab some tickets.
Here is a blurry shot from section 220:

I'll be there, should've bought tickets earlier :mad:.

I missed out on cheap seats and had to pay $40+ for upper level. I'll just be glad to be there.

Last edited:
WooHoo!!! You betcha gonna be there next Friday
Gonna break out the #4 Jersey get it ready

Even going to wear My DaDa's so will be stylin

Goooo Chris!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I am going with some fellow Kings/Monarchs fans. We can only afford the $10 seats, but I would not miss it.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
VF21 in the house!!!

Thanks to the incredible generosity of someone here on the board, I've got a ticket. I'm gonna be sitting with strangers but hey! I'm gonna be there. Poor strangers. I wonder if they have any idea just how loud a little old lady can be with the right motivation???

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
VF21 in the house!!!

Thanks to the incredible generosity of someone here on the board, I've got a ticket. I'm gonna be sitting with strangers but hey! I'm gonna be there. Poor strangers. I wonder if they have any idea just how loud a little old lady can be with the right motivation???

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!
Wonderful! We'll be in Sec 221, Row Q

For anyone interested, there are STILL tickets available for the CWebb game. I would love for CWebb and Vlade to both have a full house for their retirements. I will be going, along with my husband and kids. We will be upper deck because that's what we can afford, but we will be yelling our hearts out!!!!! :)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
For anyone interested, there are STILL tickets available for the CWebb game. I would love for CWebb and Vlade to both have a full house for their retirements. I will be going, along with my husband and kids. We will be upper deck because that's what we can afford, but we will be yelling our hearts out!!!!! :)

The ceremony for CWebb is at half-time. I will be there. But, I may leave just after the ceremonies if we are having a game like tonight. This is just embarassing. We should all show up at the next home game wearing brown paper sacks over our heads.

The ceremony for CWebb is at half-time. I will be there. But, I may leave just after the ceremonies if we are having a game like tonight. This is just embarassing. We should all show up at the next home game wearing brown paper sacks over our heads.
God, I hope they make it at least competitive that night. It would be awful if they desecrated Webber's big night with a game like tonight's at Arco. Won't be easy with the Jazz, though. :(

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
God, I hope they make it at least competitive that night. It would be awful if they desecrated Webber's big night with a game like tonight's at Arco. Won't be easy with the Jazz, though. :(

Ceremony is at halftime right? I would settle for us keeping it competitive through half -- let's say actually less than 10 down (a tall order for this group I know). Keep the fans involved at least long enough to cheer for Webb, then if we want to do our stink it up bit, at least Webb still got his moment. And really, with likely the biggest crowd they've had all year in the building if our guys can't bring effort there...well they pretty much shouldn't be "our guys" any longer than it takes to drive them to the airport.

I just hope that everything involved with the ceremony is included with the game. I live in Switzerland and would love to be able to experience this tribute.

Is there any way I will get to watch this in the aftermath? I really wish I could go. Chris is my favourite all-time King. He was a really, really special player.