Boy, I'm glad I got stoned tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I got stoned...I stayed up late and aimlessly searched the internet. Of course I came back to my home KingsFans. And I found out something very interesting very early in the game. ESPN ISN'T EVEN REPORTING YET.

Wow! Fate.

Like I said in another thread this move sucks and I hate it. I feel like my kings are all gone(they pretty much are). I feel like Petrie's not making the decisions any more and I hate that. The Maloofs have only made one good decision and that was trading for Artest which in my opinion was obvious. I hate the way they fired Adelman and I hate this almost as badly. It's like they threw Adelman out just so they could hire their buddy Whisenant. It seems like they didn't even think about the other candidates. I'm very dissapointed. I just feel like shaking my head.

man I'm stoned so I can't feel much emotions about this. But I just looked at Coach W's picture on wikipedia. Boy does he have a big mouth. I bet he's really damn loud and sort of that annoying drunk guy no one wants at a party.

Like he tries to "coach the party"

Well, hopefully things work out. I'm searching for flights to Tibet.

Mr. Hollingsworth, you wouldn't happen to be a Mira Loma grad would you? Or perhaps Bella Vista? I think that was his next stop. Anyway, that avatar made me fall out my chair.

Status
Not open for further replies.