Blazers @ Kings game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad is posterized. We need shotblocking. We need shotblocking. We need shotblocking. We need shotblocking. We need shotblocking. We need shotblocking. We need shotblocking. We need shotblocking. We need shotblocking. We need shotblocking. We need shotblocking. We need shotblocking. We need shotblocking. We need shotblocking.

Kings241 said:
does anyone else want to see the Kings lose this game so we can get RA's A** out of here

I never want them to lose, and I would hope you wouldn't either.

And if they lose this game, I STILL don't think RA is going anywhere.

SacTownKid said:
Brad is posterized. We need shotblocking. We need shotblocking. We need shotblocking. We need shotblocking. We need shotblocking. We need shotblocking. We need shotblocking. We need shotblocking. We need shotblocking. We need shotblocking. We need shotblocking. We need shotblocking. We need shotblocking. We need shotblocking.
Reef has been a joke inside as well... We need shotblocking

we are setting up for to much jumpers, sar needs to get it going in the post. He did it in the first qt but didn't do in the second. We need him in second half.

P

playmaker0017

Let me just say - this is the coach's fault, in my opinion.

He did his wholesale lineup change on his stupid schedule thing again - rather than slowly bringing his starters out and in. Also, when the second unit started struggling was the time to start bringing guys back.

Instead, RA waits until the 6minute mark and brings back 3 starters.

That's just bad.

Plus he ruins everything positive that happened in the beginning. Peja getting his shot back and getting back in rythm. The team moving the ball well again.

BAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.