Blazers @ Kings game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
playmaker0017 said:
Let me just say - this is the coach's fault, in my opinion.

He did his wholesale lineup change on his stupid schedule thing again - rather than slowly bringing his starters out and in. Also, when the second unit started struggling was the time to start bringing guys back.

Instead, RA waits until the 6minute mark and brings back 3 starters.

That's just bad.

Plus he ruins everything positive that happened in the beginning. Peja getting his shot back and getting back in rythm. The team moving the ball well again.

BAH!
LMAO, yeah the guy just went from 6 years of .650 ball to a .380 ball coach overnight. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with the personel... Rick has obviously forgotten how to coach, luckily you're ready to step in right? :rolleyes:

KP said:
LMAO, yeah the guy just went from 6 years of .650 ball to a .380 ball coach overnight. It couldn't have anything to do with the personel... Rick has obviously forgotten how to coach, luckily you're ready to step in right? :rolleyes:
Well, he clearly doesn't know how to coach this team IMO.

KP said:
LMAO, yeah the guy just went from 6 years of .650 ball to a .380 ball coach overnight. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with the personel... Rick has obviously forgotten how to coach, luckily you're ready to step in right? :rolleyes:

Well they don't call him playmaker for nothing:D

P

playmaker0017

KP said:
There are certain laws in basketball - and one of them is DON'T MAKE WHOLESALE SUBSTITUTIONS.

Also, what I said doesn't translate into yearlong or career records - I'm not quite sure why you decided to make that leap. I said the momentum swing had to do with a coaching mistake.

It's not about forgetting how to coach - I think it's not caring anymore.

Of course - now that I think about it - it could be the personel ... considering I have no idea what a personel is. It just might be it! :)

SacTownKid said:
Well, he clearly doesn't know how to coach this team IMO.
This team is awful... I've been trying to tell you that for months now... I'm amazed how people can't see how badly this team is put together. IMO it's been pretty obvious for awhile. Hopefully Someone can step up in the 2nd half... and we can eek one out at home... after a few days rest... against the worst team in the western conference. That's where we are at STK.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
As hard as it is to read, a lot of these comments - while pretty harsh - are valid IMHO. The KINGS have made some horrible mistakes, Adelman made some very questionable substitutions IMHO, and - in general - the Kings went from having a game in control to trailing by 10.

Let's just be civil in our discussions about this, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.