[2016] Gone But Not Forgotten

i wandered into the lounge and saw one of these for the departed mr. alan rickman, but i didn't see one for the departed mr. david bowie, which struck me as something in need of correction, considering the man's tremendous legacy and influence on how we conceive of pop music. bowie often seemed apart from this world, and despite the inevitable trajectory of his illness, i think it can be said that he left this place on his own terms...

"Here am I, floating 'round my tin can... far above the moon... planet Earth is blue... and there's nothing I can do..."

RIP

So I went to work today and the people were talking about Snape being dead and I was like no, wasn't Snape Alan Rickman??!?

This cancer thing is getting really annoying the past month.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
With all due respect to Jefferson Airplane and The Eagles, EWF has been a much bigger influence on my musical tastes. Just another knock on a day that started poorly, and hasn't gotten any better.

RIP

http://www.twincities.com/2016/04/1...plane-stop-in-illinois-to-treat-flu-symptoms/

Prince back in Minnesota after emergency airplane stop

Prince’s private plane made an unscheduled landing in Illinois just after 1 a.m. Friday and the 57-year-old Minnesota native was transported by ambulance to a nearby hospital and treated for the flu, according to a report from TMZ.

A representative for Prince confirmed the gossip site’s news and said Prince has been battling the flu for several weeks.