2009 NBA Playoffs Thread

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Got home just in time to see the last minute of 2nd OT. This is a good one. Bulls up by 2 and they have the ball after time out with 27.3 sec left.

that was one helluva game. the bulls choked a couple of freethrows across regulation and the first overtime, but their defensive composure in that second overtime was really impressive...

derrick rose is somethin' else...

im loving how the bulls are playing... i know its a garnett less celtics nonetheless they are showing it up.

lebron with another monster game... im just concerned he may burn himself out when he reaches the finals... think he can have enough in the tank?

they need to start playing pavlovic and others more when its a blow out.

im loving how the bulls are playing... i know its a garnett less celtics nonetheless they are showing it up.

lebron with another monster game... im just concerned he may burn himself out when he reaches the finals... think he can have enough in the tank?

they need to start playing pavlovic and others more when its a blow out.
He's been doing it all season, so I'd say yes. The Cavs are a lock for the Finals unless he gets hurt.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I think the most shocking thing about the Pistons series was not the result -- the Pistons have been dead all season. It was the way LeBron treated Tayshaun Prince like an utter chew toy and just destroyed him on both ends. Going forwards you would say that Prince is one of the pieces maybe Detroit would hold onto, but if he can't even remotely compete with LeBron then they might as well just move him too and hunker down and wait out the next 10 o 15 years or so until LeBron gets old.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Aaron Brooks is a horrible point guard, he overdribbles way too much, when his jumpshot isn't falling he is worthless, the Houston Guards, Wafer, Brooks are just chuckers

cavs sweeping the pistons gives them a number of days to rest.. hawks and heat will probably go game 7...

i suggest they give bron a couple of days to rest... and work with their bench pavlovic and alike..