Standings Prediction

Well the Westbrook for Wall trade makes the East even more interesting this year. I had penciled in the hawks as the 8th seed but I have to take the Wizards in that spot now. Russ and Beal with Bertans is a lot of offensive fire power. Deni off the bench too. I could see them making a couple trades at the break to try and make the playoffs and be relevant again.

Potential landing spot for Belly? He could stretch the floor and provide even more shooting.

A guy at ESPN has us winning 35 and a 30% chance of being in the playoffs

https://www.espn.com.au/basketball/...iew-wins-standings-projected-all-30-nba-teams

Not sure I want to win that many games.

Yeh it really wouldn't surprise me if we are in the hunt and I have mixed feels on that as well. I could see us being 7 or 8th in the draft or hovering around .500 and picking late lottery. Lot of variables. I do have some hope in Monte as a talent evaluator although that remains to be seen.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Well the Westbrook for Wall trade makes the East even more interesting this year. I had penciled in the hawks as the 8th seed but I have to take the Wizards in that spot now. Russ and Beal with Bertans is a lot of offensive fire power. Deni off the bench too. I could see them making a couple trades at the break to try and make the playoffs and be relevant again.

Potential landing spot for Belly? He could stretch the floor and provide even more shooting.
Bjeli for Rui and a second. Make it happen Monte

If Marvin Bagley III make a come back season playing 70% of the regular season games on full 2 legs, Kings will be in for playoff run. If not, Kingsfans will continue to have heart attacks in 50% of the regular season games due to Hassan Whiteside's will to get that final big contract offer.

Buddy will be steady this season. Swipa and Tyrese will be a swift backcourt. And Slamson will get a side kick mascot named SWIPTY BUDDY. So Kings can take 7th in playoff if all engines run or it will be another 11th in the West kind of heartbreak for the nth time season.

The rankings are probably somewhat close to what we can expect.
I have one response to looking at them: Mike Malone.
Nuggets ranked second and the Kings ranked near the bottom.

If Marvin Bagley III make a come back season playing 70% of the regular season games on full 2 legs, Kings will be in for playoff run. If not, Kingsfans will continue to have heart attacks in 50% of the regular season games due to Hassan Whiteside's will to get that final big contract offer.

Buddy will be steady this season. Swipa and Tyrese will be a swift backcourt. And Slamson will get a side kick mascot named SWIPTY BUDDY. So Kings can take 7th in playoff if all engines run or it will be another 11th in the West kind of heartbreak for the nth time season.
Keep dreaming.