Yao Ming, Dominant?

It was 27 points and 11 rebounds by half time.

I watched the whole game...

in the 1st half, Dallas double team Yao only when he starts to make his move...but Yao score no matter what. It was at one point Yao VS Dallas.

In the 2nd half, Dallas double team him at the moment he touches the ball to take him out from the game....Yao made the right decisions, that is, kick the ball to the open man....result? Wide open misses after wide open misses.

Yao has been trying to carry the team on his shoulder....but scoring 30+points 5 out of last 6 games mean nothing if his teammates not providing any help...

umm any chance we can get Yao? (yea I know i know...forget it)

bcfy said:
It was 27 points and 11 rebounds by half time.

I watched the whole game...

in the 1st half, Dallas double team Yao only when he starts to make his move...but Yao score no matter what. It was at one point Yao VS Dallas.

In the 2nd half, Dallas double team him at the moment he touches the ball to take him out from the game....Yao made the right decisions, that is, kick the ball to the open man....result? Wide open misses after wide open misses.

Yao has been trying to carry the team on his shoulder....but scoring 30+points 5 out of last 6 games mean nothing if his teammates not providing any help...

umm any chance we can get Yao? (yea I know i know...forget it)
Those free agent acquisitions everyone was ooh-ahhing about (Alston, Swift) sure came through with great performances tonight *sarcasm*

Without T-Mac they are NOTHING. They let a severely short handed, RAWLE MARSHALL (12 points) led team beat them tonight. Sad.

Rawle Marshall had a sweeeettt coast-to-coast speedy lay-up in the 2nd qtr.

Agreed about Houston again, MM. Though Alston was hurt for 1/2 the season, but still hasn't been able to make an impact, seemingly. They simply don't have enough offense and youth, which I look for them to address in the summer.