Where are KingsFans members from? (Follow link and mark map!!)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Reminder: Remember to mark the map. The more the merrier!

:D

And be sure and check in with the Welcome New Members thread in the Lounge.

GO KINGS!!!

S

SK95

I was born in Madeira (Portugal) but i live in France near Paris !
And i m a big fan of Sacramento Kings !
GO KINGS :)

I've been out for a long time but I feel I need to put some imput in this.

Born and raised in the Philippines, but now a 9 year resident of Stockton, California.

You know...seeing all these Kings fans from all over the world...it really makes me feel spoiled to have had the opportunity to have grown up in Sacramento and been able to go to Kings games.

Even now that I go to school in southeastern Idaho, I still am able to make it down to Utah to see the Kings play the Jazz.

Imagine the thrill for some of these international folks if they were able to attend a game at ARCO!

I'm not saying that we don't do it...but I think that all this international flavor should remind us as locals to really appreciate what we have!

oh my god..... there isn't one kings fan in the sin city? :p
Louis Amundson has a chance to change that, I think. ;) Wonder if he's related at all to Roald Amundson?

Anyway, I hadn't checked the map in a while. Impressive! Great to see so many Kings fans all over the world. I do appreciate living in King's land.:)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Welcome to marapets and gofastws99.

marapets, LondonKing, who has been with us a while now, is from just outside of London. He does work in London though. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Remember to check the map once in a while. It's amazing to see the number of members we have from all over the globe!

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
Also, wouldn't it be great if everyone put their home town in their signature, like it requests????

Heck, even the closet Kings fans in LA LA land. I never see Warrior fans/T-shirts over here but always get positive comments when I wear my Kings shirts.

And once a year jenuflect (sp?) to our mecca, Sactown, and to our fearless board chairman Jeremy for such a great, no, the greatest fans site, period.

I first saw Sacramento in mid-1960s and am turning a young 54 this month. I was born in Houston, TX, but grew up mostly overseas as a mil-brat in Western Europe, Mideast and East Asia. I lived in the Bay Area before moving to Sac in early 1970s to go to college. Sacked groceries at Mather AFB commissary after school and summers to help pay my way through school. Mostly I've lived here ever since, but especially since I bought my home in 1984 not far from Mather Field. Great time to buy and now that it's free and clear hope to retire in an overseas paradise sooner rather than later. I love KingsFans.com with its mostly friendly, spirited discussion, and now all I can say in closing is GO KINGS!!!!!

I am amused that...

Reminder: Remember to mark the map. The more the merrier!

And be sure and check in with the Welcome New Members thread in the Lounge.

GO KINGS!!!

...our board Tasmanian Devil has NOT yet marked her spot on the map all the while exhorting our members to do so. ;)

I was born in Sac, in Mercy Hospital 1959; moved up to Nevada City, where I had lived until 1980, when I moved back to Sac (to attend Sac State and be on the ski team and got a PhD in partying) and had a fun/miserable time there. I missed the trees/forests and really should have remained in Nevada City all along, to where I moved back in 1987, where I finally did my dream of being a "forest ranger" by being a forest ecologist who worked for oneself (aka "self-employed", but I don't use this phrase for legal reasons) and now I'm a retired numismatist and a composer of music.

And I ain't done gone and done marked a spot on the map, either! And does "marking the map" mean that one's marking one's territory? :eek:

~Mozart

Born in Puerto Rico....livin in Natomas, so close I can walk to the Arena.
Only wish Arco 2 could be built next to the current one!

Kings/Monarch fan since day 1. I still need occational therapy when I think about being a laker fan back in the day. When the players had class & respected the game. Magic , Kareem, Cooper, Chamberlin & so many others.
It was a great time to be a fan. All the classic match-ups with the Pistons & Boston, the times were good. I only wish our beloved Kings could get to the big show...imagine the headlines now ''NBA FINALS GAME 1 in Sacramento Ca.

Thanks for the link, a very cool way to meet everyone from near & far.

...our board Tasmanian Devil has NOT yet marked her spot on the map all the while exhorting our members to do so. ;)
Wow, I hadn't checked in a while. VF21 WAS on there and so was I! Now I see me listed as a member, but I'm not on the map. Boooooooooo! :mad: ;)

I'll add myself back on there later, from home.:)

I live in Oregon right now. I was born in Sacramento and my Dad currently lives there. I graduat next year and I am going to go to college near Sacramento (probably Rocklin).

SOUTH SACRA but i visit Southern cali alot, I always sport the hometown colors when im down there. I have traced my roots all the way down to the aztecs. Chicano Pride

getting my edumacation in Chico but I live in tahoe in the summertime. thats my hometown.

been a kings fan since about 10 days into the lockout season, when I first witnessed white chocolate play. the j-dubb led teams were the most fun to watch!

before that, I was a bulls fan, mainly because of u know...