Westbrook Landing spots

Houston, Detroit and Miami are rumored as interested. I assume Houston's package would include Paul's contract and Detroit's would include Griffin's. For Miami, Dragic and a couple of their spare bigmen would get them in the salary ballpark.
Just a follow on, not directed at quote above:

Man, I have to imagine the Houston talk is more of Morey’s usual BS calling all his media besties like Lowe and Simmons and pretending they’re involved. I mean, somehow Houston is always “this close” to trading for every available superstar. OK, Daryl.

Because, you know what sounds awesome is a maxed out, broken down Chris Paul on a rebuilding team. That seems like fun...guaranteed sellouts in OKC. Morey is a joke who took advantage of Presti misidentifying which PG to keep a while back and has dined out on that with the national media ever since.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Just a follow on, not directed at quote above:

Man, I have to imagine the Houston talk is more of Morey’s usual BS calling all his media besties like Lowe and Simmons and pretending they’re involved. I mean, somehow Houston is always “this close” to trading for every available superstar. OK, Daryl.

Because, you know what sounds awesome is a maxed out, broken down Chris Paul on a rebuilding team. That seems like fun...guaranteed sellouts in OKC. Morey is a joke who took advantage of Presti misidentifying which PG to keep a while back and has dined out on that with the national media ever since.
Seriously, Morey and Ainge have got to be two of the most overrated GMs in the league based sheerly on the fact that Bill Simmons likes both guys.