Kings Playoff Standings Watch!!!

Yeah checking the Lakers box score and if we happen to meet the Lakers I was just wondering how many free throws we might be granted by the refs.
The jazz shot a whopping 6 free throws for the game. I would think they would find it in their hearts to at least grant us like double that.

Yeah checking the Lakers box score and if we happen to meet the Lakers I was just wondering how many free throws we might be granted by the refs.
The jazz shot a whopping 6 free throws for the game. I would think they would find it in their hearts to at least grant us like double that.
Not to the extent of the Lakers, but the warriors will definitely also get the benefit of officiated calls. Warriors shoot a lot more jumpers though so it might not be as bad of a problem.

Not to the extent of the Lakers, but the warriors will definitely also get the benefit of officiated calls. Warriors shoot a lot more jumpers though so it might not be as bad of a problem.
That’s what I’m hoping. The possibility of phantom 4 point play foul calls really scares me though.

man, those “T-Wolves going to be extra scary once KAT comes back” takes looking mighty bad right now
Gobert didn't hit him in the head/face at least! It was just a love tap!

I'm hoping the T-Wolves don't suspend Gobert. The T Wolves play the Lakers in the Play-In game on Tuesday. Jalen McDaniels already broke his hand hitting the wall. The T-Wolves are going to need Gobert in the middle.

Knowing the NBA though, if the T-Wolves don't suspend Gobert, the NBA probably will to make sure the Lakers win.

I tend to think that the above apply to two teams only...not three or more. Sure, it's easy to figure out if it's just two teams tied based on that rules. You're saying the above rule apply to three or more team tied as well? So, the head-to-head won lost percentage are combined head-to-head won lost percentage among each other rather than between two teams.
Correct.

Freaking T-Wolves just suspended Gobert for the Lakers Play In game with both Jaden McDaniels (punching a wall) and Naz Reed OUT.

It's just pure lunacy how teams just self destruct and help the Lakers every year.

The T-Wolves deserve to go home!!!

UNBELIEVABLE!
Can't wait to add a couple lengthier pieces to our roster so we can own them going forward

Freaking T-Wolves just suspended Gobert for the Lakers Play In game with both Jaden McDaniels (punching a wall) and Naz Reed OUT.

It's just pure lunacy how teams just self destruct and help the Lakers every year.

UNBELIEVABLE!
kinda smells like a trap game though. Plus even if lose they still have one more chance to get the 8th spot

UNBELIEVABLE!
If the Wolves lose in the play-in I can't see how they reconstruct that broken mess for next season. You just don't let bygones be bygones with something like that. Anyone with a brain is going to want out of there, pronto.

If the Wolves lose in the play-in I can't see how they reconstruct that broken mess for next season. You just don't let bygones be bygones with something like that. Anyone with a brain is going to want out of there, pronto.
in a leaked video, Kyle Anderson pretty much said this. He said "Ya'll always kiss his butt (he used the other word for Gobert) and tellin' me im the one that needs to focus. Ya'll gon' have some decisions to make this summer". YIKES!

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude

UNBELIEVABLE!
To be fair, losing Jaden hurts them more than losing Gobert. They get to trot out a functional lineup for once instead of trying to play two centers together, one of whom is softer than a melted pudding pop and the other of which is incapable of doing much on offense aside from dunk the ball while directly below the rim.