Welcome Garrett Temple!

Garret Temple can play the 1-3 spots. I remember him as a PG during his time with the Kings but he is 6'6" and is an all around player. Scores, assists, rebounds, defends, steals etc.

Nice player to have in the rotation off the bench.

Another low-key good move. He and seth can split duties while dc is out, then the best of the 2 can keep the backup spot.
Heck, they can even push for some 2 guard time.

Another low-key good move. He and seth can split duties while dc is out, then the best of the 2 can keep the backup spot.
Heck, they can even push for some 2 guard time.
I'm not sure we have the money for both him and Seth.

Never heard of him.

He is neither young or have upside.

WTF Vlade? :(
He has rep as a good defender and we have no players that play decent defense on the wing.

I would think Isiah is just seth insurance, and he isn't being viewed as part of the roster quite yet.
I'm curious to see what plans they have with KK and Ben, or if this is the roster until they see where the rookies are at developmentally.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
We had him once before, briefly. Long, defensively minded combo guard. Been in Washington for years. Spent some time with Pop before that. Can't score at all.

And yes BTW, at another $8mil / most of the rest of our cap, a truly underwhelming Kings FA period. Gotta trust Joerger that he can turn a bunch of roleplayers into a defensive unit -- and he might. Be nice if we had room to get Barnes and still retain Curry just to complete the picture of a group of scrappy roleplayers who can score just enough to let Cuz carry us home. But if you ever want to know why our "rebuiild" has taken forever, you just have to study the Jimmer over Kawhi/Klay, TRob over Lillard/Drummond, Ben over McCollum/Giannis, and Stauskas over Payton/LaVine drafts, and then us letting Tyreke, IT and Rondo walk in free agency, because we wanted to pile real talent like Anthony Tollivr and Garret Temple.

Anyway, what you have to trust here is Joerger. That this is his process of building out a group of hard working roelplayers to keep scores low around our single superstar in Cousins. Think early 2000s Duncan maybe. Or the frustrating first round Garnett teams.

He actually makes a LOT of sense. He is 6'6" and probably our best perimeter defender. He can play back up point guard. He is a good guy and true professional.
From the Wizards SB Nation site:
Ask anyone who's been around Garrett Temple, and they'll all tell you he's an incredible human being. He's always courteous with the media, he gives to the homeless, and you know he's not going to put the team in a bad light by getting in trouble with the law or doing something unsavory.

On the court, he's a guy that can fill just about whatever role you need him to play. He's done everything from play point guard to power forward and isn't one to complain or bristle at whatever the team needs him to do, especially this season as he's had to bounce around to fill different needs due to injury.
http://www.bulletsforever.com/2016/1/11/10749530/garret-temple-gentleman-enforcer-washington-wizards