WADE future MJ

G

gixxerR6

its offical D.Wade of the Heat has true potentional being closest thing to jordan tonight agian 39 points including buzzer beater Lebron is awsome but he does not remind me on jordan neither Carmelo Wade is the perfect example of jordan pshycs and play call me wrong but i say WADE will be better than lebron.! watch and SEE this kid has heart courage and boy is he good! watch out!

(still doubt very much if anyone ever will come close to jordan but you never know)

Did anyone see Wade's play vs. the Bucks... went to the hoop, got his shot blocked, in the same motion brought it back down and shoveled to Shaq behind him for the assist. I haven't seen something like that too often.
~~

Oh, oh, I will in retrospect compare Wade and MJ in a favorable light. That foul that Wade received on AK to tie the game was definitely a Jordanesque call.

i disagree too but im with you on giving d wade the props, he deserves it all. 39 points with shaq on his team? definately a superstar. i would put him above carmello but lebron is just pure amazing

G

gixxerR6

i did not say Wade can be compared to jordan LOL all im saying out of all players he has the TALENT to je good like jordan his pysics and the way he plays.. Lebron is getting way too much hype yes lebron is awsome but forthe future i see WADE as being a great player and in order to be like jordan.. well you got a long way to go which i think will almost never Happen but wade has the talent the one that hits cluch shots!and future many too come

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
gixxerR6 said:
its offical D.Wade of the Heat has true potentional being closest thing to jordan tonight agian 39 points including buzzer beater Lebron is awsome but he does not remind me on jordan neither Carmelo Wade is the perfect example of jordan pshycs and play call me wrong but i say WADE will be better than lebron.! watch and SEE this kid has heart courage and boy is he good! watch out!

(still doubt very much if anyone ever will come close to jordan but you never know)
You might want to wait a little longer than 8 or 9 games to make that pronouncement.

On the other hand, I think Lebron is definitely showing he can walk the walk (and I wasn't sure he'd be any good as a sophomore player in the NBA).

Future MJ? There will NEVER be another Michael Jordan. Times have changed; the game has changed.

D wade has been amazing this year. His game have accel to greatness with shaq by his side. I wonder how kobe feels gettin double team every single game and not being able to get a good look? He went 10-33 vs the sun today and is something like 30% this season. But as expected, anyone thats play next big shaq can get very dangerous if they have the talent.

I wouldnt' say whos better at this point if I had to compare lebron vs wade. Wade is having it much more easier for him with shaq in the house, while lebron is just taking it to another level for a 19 year old kid.

Yes, after a buzzer beater Wade is indeed the next Jordan. After all, that's pretty much all Jordan was known for, his buzzer beaters.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
The talent to be the next MJ? No way. But he does possess a remarkable sense of calm and purpose for a young player. He and LeBron are just lighting up the league right now. I intentionally leave off Carmelo because I have never been terribly impressed by him, and he lacks the remarkable maturity that I think is allowing LeBron and Wade to excel far beyond their years right now. Carmelo is 20 going on 16. LeBron and Wade act like 6 year pros in their mid to late 20's.

to be called the next MJ you'll havta be the best offensive and defensive player in the world for about half a decade..

Double-K said:
and besides, you'll never be able to read your whole comment out loud...because you'll be out of breath......;)
wrong DK.. i did it and still had some breath left :p

gixxerR6 said:

hell no!!!!

How about we settle for "Mini-MJ", or "Baby Jordan" err.. wait wasn't that Harold Miner's nick?

How about we settle for a Super Version of Harold Miner

Both played in Miami.

CWebb_04 said:
D wade has been amazing this year. His game have accel to greatness with shaq by his side. I wonder how kobe feels gettin double team every single game and not being able to get a good look? He went 10-33 vs the sun today and is something like 30% this season. But as expected, anyone thats play next big shaq can get very dangerous if they have the talent.

I wouldnt' say whos better at this point if I had to compare lebron vs wade. Wade is having it much more easier for him with shaq in the house, while lebron is just taking it to another level for a 19 year old kid.
Shaq will help any player because of the constant double team he draws. As for Kobe he's probally feeling good. Almost went into PHX and pulled off a win without either of the Laker centers playing (Mihm has a stomach virus). Amare killed them on the inside but thats to be expected with Grant and Cook guarding him. LA cut down on a few mental lapses and they win the game. Kobe was ice cold in the first half last night but they were good shots he was taking, even missed his first FT which isn't normal of him. He got hot in the second half but it wasn't enough to overcome our turnovers and break downs on defense. Kobe did after all still manage a triple double and before last night his FG% was 41%, little bit better than 30%.

As for Wade he's lightning quick. Its very hard to stop him from penetrating unless teams start throwing double teams at him forcing him to shoot outside (something he still prefers to avoid). I think Lebron does better at the perimeter game while Wade excels at getting into the paint.

Dwayne Wade is good, but there will never be another MJ. Why can't players today make a name for themselves without being compared to one of the greatest players of all time? Let Dwayne Wade be himself, a good player in his second year making waves in the NBA.

And I don't think he's better than LeBron, either. Remarkably mature, but not as able, I wouldn't say.

Carmelo? Welcome to second-tier, buddy.

I need to watch a few Heat games this year and continue developing my opinion of Wade... so far it is based mostly on his performance at the Olymipcs where I thought he was terrible and lacking sorely in fundamental basketball skills.