Vegas Summer League GAME 4: Kings v. Cavaliers , 7/11/18 1:30 PT, 4:30 ET

hate to be that guy but there was better bigs on the board at #37 when the kings sold that pick. i doubt Auguste be added, defense isn't up to league standards.

will always remember him for playing his ass off in the tourney vs that Karl Towns/Devin Booker powerhouse UK team.

dude12

Hall of Famer
hate to be that guy but there was better bigs on the board at #37 when the kings sold that pick. i doubt Auguste be added, defense isn't up to league standards.

will always remember him for playing his ass off in the tourney vs that Karl Towns/Devin Booker powerhouse UK team.
Yeah, because Jack Cooley’s defense was so much better last year and we signed him to a 2-way. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I've got to check out. There's a fire up here and I need to monitor the scanner. Sounds like it's just a structure fire at this point but a structure fire in the forest is still cause for alarm in this hot weather.

GO KINGS!

Yeah, because Jack Cooley’s defense was so much better last year and we signed him to a 2-way. :)
I just would hate to know the Kings passed on Ray Spaulding so they could sign 25 year old Auguste. Zach has been hands-down the winner of the "no-name who plays well" contest tho, don't mean to hate

Krunker

Northernmost Kings Fan
I haven't been able to watch the game, but just from the box score, Giles doesn't look too effective with a -30. Is there more to it?

I haven't been able to watch the last couple of games. Tell me about Wenyen Gabriel.
Gabriel looked great, and he's always around the action. not sure why he didn't get more burn. His minutes appear to be strictly at PF again. the 3 he hit was the kings second bucket of the game and sorely needed as the Cavs were off to a hot start.

His best moment was off a Justin Jackson missed FT, he somehow corralled the Oreb and turned it to an and-1 out of sheer hustle. This play actually was the high water mark for the Kings in the 3rd q/comeback attempt, as it was pretty much all downhill from here. It cut the lead to 4 or 5.

Had 2 steals too! in the minutes he played was very productive. Both 3 attempts were good looks.

Giles looked very bad outside a few passes. I still think people need to cool the hype on his front. Other bigs in SL have looked just as promising, but their fans aren't calling them Garnett lol

Gabriel looked great, and he's always around the action. not sure why he didn't get more burn. His minutes appear to be strictly at PF again. the 3 he hit was the kings second bucket of the game and sorely needed as the Cavs were off to a hot start.

His best moment was off a Justin Jackson missed FT, he somehow corralled the Oreb and turned it to an and-1 out of sheer hustle. This play actually was the high water mark for the Kings in the 3rd q/comeback attempt, as it was pretty much all downhill from here. It cut the lead to 4 or 5.

Had 2 steals too! in the minutes he played was very productive. Both 3 attempts were good looks.
Was this the first game he's gotten minutes?