Trade WCS for Wiggins if we get Ayton?

Trade WCS plus for Wiggins?

• Total voters
My only concern for this next season is that there won't be enough shots to go around. These past years we've made it work because nobody on the team is consistently making shots, but next season could be different. Buddy definitely needs more shots and a bigger role. Same goes for many others on the team. In that regard, I think Donicic is the better fit for the team currently. But then that means Willie is gonna stay and he's apparently prepping himself to be a 20ppg scorer lol So that's less opportunity to grow offensively for the others.

Seriously though, we need some heavy roster changes to balance our squad. Bringing in another scorer is not gonna be beneficial to us. Not unless we sign Paul George or Boogie ;D Draft day is gonna be when we know who's staying and who's getting traded. If we get Ayton, then I expect Willie to be gone. No way in jin yang is Willie gonna come off the bench, and i'd assume there is no way a team like the Kings would bring their #2 pick off the bench!
We need a big who can stretch the floor. Maybe that will be Skal but he has a long way to go. I’m not sure Wiggins is the answer but we still need shooters.

The trade with wcs is for love. When Lebron leave I’d offer Cleveland WCS/Skal/Jackson for love that’s 3 young guys for love who can opt out of Cleveland next year.

Fox-Bogdan-Doncic-Love-KK
With Buddy,Temple,Giles off the bench is a good team