There is no topic

I want to buy that one, but won't even bother until after this semester.

My only time off before then will be spent in close proximity to a PS3, so I'll be too busy with "Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction" and "Heavenly Sword" to be worried about Mario.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I just took a call from a customer in California named Francisco Garcia. It turns out that he's not a basketball fan, and did not appreciate why I thought his name was so funny.

I heart New York.

I need to make Brickie my husband so I can stay here forever.
Update:

While wandering around near Central Park today, I accidentally happened upon the most astoundingly deco Pythian Temple.

I fell in love instantly and decided that this is where Brick and I should live after we are wed. A bit of research online shows that the two bedroom apartments are running in the $5,000,000.00 range, but I know how much of a pack-rat I am and figure we'll need the extra space of a five bedroom.

They're currently going for about $16,500,000.00. Which, when you think about it, is really quite reasonable.

So, chop-chop, Brickie-wickie-poo. Time to get a-lawyerin'.

What I wouldn't give right now for a smiley with big batting lashes.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
More like 15K; I was within 50 posts of ten thousand before the Crash...

But please, no congratulations: I assure you that the "milestone" had nothing to do with my contribution to this thread.

EDIT - And G³ has a very alarming sense of humor...

Last edited: