There is no topic

I think what might be more important is for them to not make money so they can stop making movies like that....have producers really run out of ideas on what a good movie should be? it seems like it because there really hasn't been many to come out, IMO.
Hollywood has stopped making movies like it. That's the point.

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
My dad saw it today and liked it, and he can be kinda picky sometimes. I plan to see it when I can. Maybe Sunday?
Saw it today. Very action-y and explosive-y super long car chase that is more her movie than his. If you like Mad Max type movies definitely check it out. Most of the little dialogue there is could probably be cut out and you could still follow along just fine. ;)

10 Years of Youtube tribute with hometown boys Blackalicous on the soundtrack.

Also if you are a fan of Blackalicious they'll be performing at the concerts in the park event tomorrow, free as always.

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
Color Sensitivity Test: https://www.igame.com/eye-test/

My score is 28, but it probably helps that I look at colors all day since I'm in the field of graphic design.

Try it out!
I got a 21 first try, but I don't know exactly what this is measuring. I am partially colorblind and was just going off whichever box was a bit lighter, etc., than the others. Surprized I did that well.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I was in a Walgreens a year or so ago and they had a 3 pack of bar soap that was more expensive than the identical soap in same size bars if you bought 3 single bars. And there wasn't a sale going on. Regular product pricing.
I hope you were buying soap and not just checking up on the Walgreens math!