There is no topic

arwen undomiel said:
Probably becasue she was using the small earphone type which I couldn't even see under her long hair - I was never sure if she was talking to me, or to her caller. It seemed almost as though she was talking to herself.
I think people just put those on to mask schizophrenia.

great sports w/end I'm so excited. Finals of the US Open, nfl, bball tomorrow night and my Dawgs this afternoon, all in 2 days. My VCR going to be working overtime the next 2 days. Perfect time of year for sports fans.:D

Last night I stayed up with some people in my dorm til 3 in the morning playing hallway soccer w/ an empty coke bottle....we were really really bored...but it was fun! I love college life :)

VF21 said:
Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream goes well with your morning coffee.
Since becoming an adult and being able to do all of the things that you want to do as a kid but aren't allowed to, I've discovered that I like ice cream for breakfast much more than I like it for dessert.

loopymitch said:

I've never tried it. Is it good?
Definitely my favorite. I was at a local B&J's, and the person working there hesitated when I ordered it. When I asked if there was something wrong, she said that she was surprised because "nobody ever orders that". :eek:

I'm glad to hear other people like it...I was starting to feel like a freak.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
D-Mass said:
Definitely my favorite. I was at a local B&J's, and the person working there hesitated when I ordered it. When I asked if there was something wrong, she said that she was surprised because "nobody ever orders that". :eek:

I'm glad to hear other people like it...I was starting to feel like a freak.
You have a local Ben and Jerry's? I have to buy my Chunky Monkey in a prepackaged carton in the grocer's freezer. I am so jealous.

6th said:
You have a local Ben and Jerry's? I have to buy my Chunky Monkey in a prepackaged carton in the grocer's freezer. I am so jealous.
Yeah, go figure. Chico can be pretty limited in shopping variety, and I think we have the worst mall on the planet, but at least we have a Ben and Jerry's. I guess I can be thankful for that.

Man I haven't been here for awhile...anything exciting happening...???

Speaking of Cold Stone I was just telling my mom a few days ago that I need to try that place out and soon before the cold whether hits...in the past year and a half we got this new shopping center that has a lot of great stores in it and some time this year they put a Cold Stone in

Coldstone...mmmm. Although theirs is so very rich that it's not always my first choice in ice cream. My favorite is the sweet cream with Heath Bar mix-in. And they certainly do have the most interesting flavors-think I will skip the Wasabi ice cream. :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
loopymitch said:
Where is VF, we've got major alert going on in Kings forum!! Why do these people do this? They cannot be that bored!:mad:
They do it because they have the IQs of parsley, and that's probably unfair...to the parslep.

Most often, you'll find that we get attacked from trolls AFTER some Kings fan has gone to another board - like a Spurs board or a Lakers board - and made a fool of him/herself.

What's nice to know is that, for the most part, they tire of their little game because our members don't respond to them.

It's like the school idiot. If no one laughs at his stupid pranks, he finds someone else who will...

:D

I love the show but I thats not the kinda show that I can imagine myself watching over and over on dvd box set...

some guys at another site I frequent got it and they said there were loads of extras

It would definetly be a good collectors item or even a good gift for somebody who hasn't seen the show (<--inexuseable :shakes head: )