The Wrestling Thread~

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
So which Anoa'i family member will they dig up to make this 4-on-4 Bloodline match at Survivor Series?
Lance Anoa’i is a free agent but Sami is also currently beltless and has been paired with Jey out of the blue for the last two weeks. Not sure if I’d want to run the original Bloodline back again though.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Wait, back up: between Priest and Finn, which one is not supposed to be one of the two best wrestlers in Judgement Day?
Finn is absolutely one of the best wrestlers on the roster but they haven’t really booked him well at all since he had like five consecutive matches with Cope for some reason. As the champ, Priest had the chance to actually show what he can do and he and Rhea were pretty much the two ‘main’ wrestlers of the Judgement Day.

I just don’t know if there’s enough there there left as a faction if they lose the two of them.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
so Jacob looking like he shredded his knee the night after they put the tag titles on him is terrible timing.
Looked like maybe a fractured tibia. His shin hit directly on the corner of the table. Hopefully a deep / bone bruise. He’s the one piece of the bloodline nonsense I’m remotely interested in.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Okay, I feel like I must have missed something: what's the story with the dog?
I only recognize the dog from the latest WWE 2K video game where he is a manager card in the Faction Wars card collecting game. But apparently the dog appeared with him at AEW events and has been traveling with him much of his career. I never knew who the dog belonged to until this weekend. Doggo is 13, so seems like he is going to live out the rest of his life at home.

Honestly seems cruel to have a dog like that on the road with you for 13 years so ummm.