20.1% USG

Moneke:
39 MPG (Holy)
20 PPG
9.0 RPG
3.0 APG
67.9% TS ???
21.2% USG
I'm a big Queta supporter, but he should be grabbing a lot more boards than that in the GLeague.

I'm a big Queta supporter, but he should be grabbing a lot more boards than that in the GLeague.
Yeah it's a problem. He showed a lot of improvement during SL this year, but the rebounding remained a big concern. Looks like it really hasn't alleviated either where I'm guessing he's one of the biggest/most athletic bigs in the entire G-League.

Yeah it's a problem. He showed a lot of improvement during SL this year, but the rebounding remained a big concern. Looks like it really hasn't alleviated either where I'm guessing he's one of the biggest/most athletic bigs in the entire G-League.

If i were you guys, i woundnt trust the G-League website stats too much, they tend to make a lots of mistakes on rebounding and assists stats, for example Quetas first game vs the Clippers he was supposed to have 4 assists instead of 2, and the game before that he had 3 assists but they gave him 0, its amateur hour over there really...

If i were you guys, i woundnt trust the G-League website stats too much, they tend to make a lots of mistakes on rebounding and assists stats, for example Quetas first game vs the Clippers he was supposed to have 4 assists instead of 2, and the game before that he had 3 assists but they gave him 0, its amateur hour over there really...
Yeah that first game I watched Chima get blocked 3 times on one possession alone and the final box score had zero blocks against for him.

Also the stats from the G League site vs. basketball reference are always way different for some reason.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Assists can be easily screwed up because there is a certain amount of interpretation with the stat. Rebounds are hard to screw up.

Stockton beats the Warriors, Queta had 36pts 18rbs 3ast 4blks vs Wiseman, can we just put him in the rotation now?

Yes please! I don't know whose minutes he's taking (Metu and/or Lyles) but there have been a few games this season where our complete lack of size off the bench has been a major problem. It would be nice to have Queta in the rotation at least occasionally.

It's worth a shot. Metu gave an nice boost when he first joined the rotation, but man he's been really bad defensively.

Would potentially save the Kings some trouble this off-season finding a back-up C if Queta can really take that slot.

+/- is one of those stats if u watch tons of games a season you really see some bizarre outliers, its really very circumstantial and a weak weak weak stat by itself. I remember watching Shelvin Mack post a +48 vs the Lakers years ago

But in the case of James Wiseman, bad +/- sure does follow him everywhere. It's uncanny at this point.

I mean he's 8/9 from the field 11 boards 18pts in 23 minutes and yet he's -18...

There should be a good finish to this game.