Spurs @ Kings Game Thread (Game 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SacKings4Life21 said:
so you think we should just leave the team as is and hope for the best? trades/signings are what puts a team over the top

no, i do not think that at all. i just think that if they're thinking of trading k-mart anytime soon... i think we should keep him. i am definitely not against trading/signing.

I never thought id get excited over this team the way I used to in our hay days. You can just see the fire in these guys eyes. Look at the way Bonzi, Shareef, Artest, Martin etc just want it. They arent going to let us lose this series.

GO KINGS!!! They need to keep up their intensity and stay focused and most of all keep their COOL--you know all of the Spurs dirty tricks will be flying this next half as well as elbows, feet, knees, hips etc.

this is awesome. the kings are playing good ball. i just hope they can keep it up and play through any runs the spurs will try to make. this game is hardly over but i am loving what i am seeing so far. go kings!

We cannot afford a 3rd qtr let down. I am SOOO PROUD of how they have played! KEEP IT UP!! I bet they are all having a BLAST at Arco. Let's hope it continues for the rest of the night!!!

B

beemerr23

Bonzi has been terrific against the Spurs thus far, props to him. We're holding a great rebounding advantage, if we can keep that up we have a great shot at winning. Here's the test against the Kings once again to see if they can EXTEND the lead we currently have. Don't let up, build onto the lead we have! GO Kings!

loopymitch said:
Enjoy the rest of the game, I have to go work in the rain:mad: I'll be thinking good thoughts though and keeping my fingers crossed. GO KINGS!!!
Be careful!! I hope that we have good news for you when you get home!

Status
Not open for further replies.