Spurs @ Kings Game Thread (Game 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats again

i was hoping i wouldn't have to do this again. congratulations on another victory. good news is you get one more in your dojo. bad news is you get two in san antonio if it goes seven.

piksi

Hall of Famer
Dave McNulla said:
i was hoping i wouldn't have to do this again. congratulations on another victory. good news is you get one more in your dojo. bad news is you get two in san antonio if it goes seven.

thanks. that is classy of You

we have nothing to lose

You guys neber repeated so it doesn't really matter which round You get eliminated

Dave McNulla said:
doesn't matter where it's at with the confidence they are playing with.

B

beemerr23

I love Barkley. "It'll be interesting to see what changes the Spurs make for game 5 because neither Ginobli or Bowen are going to get stronger between now and Tuesday. Artest is too strong for Ginobli, and Bonzi can take Bowen in the post. Them boys are just too powerful for the both of them." I love it.

West_Gunslinger16 said:
atxrocker ROCKS the SpursTalk.com forums! VF21 must be screaming his head off!
well, seems everything doesn't go in that everything goes forum afterall. like say extreme criticism. i got banned after the game. funny cause i saw all kinds of stuff and worse offenders but oh well. you should see some of the stuff they say there, incredible they ban anyone.

I juat watched the postgame on NBA.com. They asked Ron, "With all that you guys have to do with traveling and getting ready for the next game, your teammate, Mike Bibby, wanted to know if you would have time to go to the bank." Ron laughed and said, "let's just say Michael torched me."

Anybody know what he was talking about?

chelle said:
I juat watched the postgame on NBA.com. They asked Ron, "With all that you guys have to do with traveling and getting ready for the next game, your teammate, Mike Bibby, wanted to know if you would have time to go to the bank." Ron laughed and said, "let's just say Michael torched me."

Anybody know what he was talking about?
i was wondering the same thing

I was out with my friends and so I missed the game, but I was checking the score on my cell. If it was close, I would've gone home to watch it, but the Kings were basically killing the Spurs so I didn't bother.

Glad to see the Kings do well. Looks like Bonzi dominated on the boards, not to mention lead the team in scoring.

Just got back from the game. I gotta tell ya, I have never heard anything more loud in my life than what I just experienced at arco tonight! Especially when tim duncan airballed his free throw.:D I now fully understand arco thunder!

p.s. Hey vf, do you ever go to the games? bc I notice you always do the pbp. thx.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
sauce-26 said:
Just got back from the game. I gotta tell ya, I have never heard anything more loud in my life than what I just experienced at arco tonight! Especially when tim duncan airballed his free throw.:D I now fully understand arco thunder!

p.s. Hey vf, do you ever go to the games? bc I notice you always do the pbp. thx.
I was there tonight, with sixth. I've shared some moments in a couple of threads, including the grade thread and at the end of the PBP, which Prophetess did for me tonight.

What about the chants of "WE WANT CORLISS" at the end of the game? That was soooooo cool.

VF21 said:
What about the chants of "WE WANT CORLISS" at the end of the game? That was soooooo cool.
That was cool. And Rick talked about it at the press conference. Said he wouldn't usually do that to Corliss, sending him in with a minute to go and Corliss said he didn't want to go in. But the crowd chanting his name...Corliss said Okay, he'd go in. And then he scores too! Perfect. :D

SacTownKing4Life said:
Is it just me or is Jalen Rose a weird "announcer/interviewer"?

I think the word your looking for is
HORRIBLE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.