Skinner!

How about that Brian Skinner? And he sounded so thoughtful and intelligent in his responses in the post-game interview. I'm going to start calling him "Brain" Skinner.

Amazing performance and the thing is he has consitantly played well for us. Considering he was one of the famous "INJURED LIST GUYS" that never got to play. He really has something to prove tonight and I for one was very impressed.

If a player is given a chance, he will definitely prove something.....and he did prove it to his former coach.

Skinner seems like a modest player which I really like.

Skinner had a lot of good games last year, just didnt get the chance in Philly

Funny watching Marc Jackson tonight, that is the guy who beat out Skinn for the playing time. Skinn got his revenge tonight!

Lets start calling him Brain.

He looks like someone who would read the encyclopedia, quizzing the team on the plane about their knowledge on various subjects.

Brain Skinner.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I cannot help but hum the "King Tut" song that Steve Martin danced to on Saturday Night Live years ago...

:D

I wish I remembered where I read it, but doesn't he have a degree in Eviornmental Studies or something? He sounds very educated. Skinner rocks.

Every good game he has (and especially this one) serves to drive home the fact that Jim O'Brien is a moron. When's the last time we had someone get 19 rebounds?!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Kev.in said:
Every good game he has (and especially this one) serves to drive home the fact that Jim O'Brien is a moron. When's the last time we had someone get 19 rebounds?!
Chris Webber - 26 - Jan. 5, 2001 against Indiana - 1 OT
Chris Webber - 22 - Nov. 23, 1999 against New Jersey
Tank Thompson - 22 - Nov. 16, 1988 against LA Clippers

piksi

Hall of Famer
VF21 said:
man, we are really not a good rebounding team ;)

VF21 said:
hey VF21, if it's not a secret, where did you dig out those stats ?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
sloter said:
hey VF21, if it's not a secret, where did you dig out those stats ?
I could tell you but then I'd have to ....

Oh wait. Wrong board.

;)

The stats are from the 2004-2005 Media Guide, available for viewing online at www.kings.com.

:D

kingskings! said:
And you didn't share? :eek:

Selfish Gadget!!!! :D
I'm not so much selfish as I am self centered. There's a difference. ;)

Also, odds are that I read the article here. Don't ask me where, because I'm lazy and that would involve looking.

:p

Darn it I missed the interview.

I never heard Skinner speak (where have I been... Heheh) but he has this modest and sweet look about him that I really like. He plays hard and doesn't complaint.

Didn't know he is a brainy...SWEET.