Skinner!

PJAZZ19 said:
Lets start calling him Brain.

He looks like someone who would read the encyclopedia, quizzing the team on the plane about their knowledge on various subjects.

Brain Skinner.
LOL!!! :D

Great game by Skinner! I love this guy's attitude and how he always play 110% every game. I'm soo glad to have him on the Kings roster!! :)

Congrats on your career rebound and career assists, Brian!!! KEEP IT UP!!!!!

I must add that last night on FANTASY HOOPS Brian was the Daily Dream...i know it doesn't really mean much...but i honestly didn't think he was gonna get any love on that show for his performance but i was clearly wrong...:)

I heard it mentioned on 1140 that GP has had his eye on this young stud since he played in Milwaukee.

Glad Kings picked him up. Got mad skills, and I don't want to leave out Kenny Thomas either. Both had great games last night.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
PJAZZ19 said:
No no...he should be called Brain. Brain Skinner.
Sorry, but I think Brain just looks like a typo. ;)

I really think the perfect nickname is King Tut. Not only does it fit, there are sooooo many possibilities for variations.

As a spinoff from the originally suggested Pharaoh, it just seems logical. He looks like King Tut and he's a KING.

:D

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
HndsmCelt said:
Brad Miller said it him self earlier this season "We suck at rebounding."
After last night, I'm thinking Miller might change that somewhat to..."We used to suck at rebounding."

I sure hope we can see more of the awesome work on the boards!

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
VF21 said:
After last night, I'm thinking Miller might change that somewhat to..."We used to suck at rebounding."

I sure hope we can see more of the awesome work on the boards!
Doubt it unless we play Philly every night. That is the discouraging flip side -- we KNOW why they were so hyped up and brough so much energy on the glass last night. And its not circumstances we can duplicate every game.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Bricklayer said:
Doubt it unless we play Philly every night. That is the discouraging flip side -- we KNOW why they were so hyped up and brough so much energy on the glass last night. And its not circumstances we can duplicate every game.
Will you cut that out?

I barely get the balloon of hope off the ground and you're using ballistic missiles of reality to bring it right back to earth.

Party-pooper.

;)

Okay, I know you're probably right but at this point I'm going to just keep believing one of my dad's sayings: It doesn't cost any more to dream in technicolor. (He said it a long time ago - and I don't think it was original - but it fits. Although it should probably be updated to "it doesn't cost any more to dream in HD." Dad wouldn't mind if I changed it. He's been gone for 20 years but I'm sure he's up there watching the Kings games.

VF21 said:
As a spinoff from the originally suggested Pharaoh, it just seems logical. He looks like King Tut and he's a KING.

Think the King Tut name will stick around like Samurai Scott did, as long as he doesn't change his hair (facial hair) style:D . That Royal Rapscalion guy called him Principal Skinner once since he is such an authority figure in the paint.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Mad D said:
Think the King Tut name will stick around like Samurai Scott did, as long as he doesn't change his hair (facial hair) style:D . That Royal Rapscalion guy called him Principal Skinner once since he is such an authority figure in the paint.
I have to question the Royal Rapscallion guy. If he's ever actually watched The Simpsons, he'd know that Principal Skinner isn't a REAL authority figure at all. He's a buffoon who is constantly being made to look foolish by Bart. I don't think we want our Skinner to carry that moniker.

;)