Show your anti-pessimistic spirit! [Haters Beware!]

This thread will not contain ANY pessimistic words whatsoever. Get it? Got it? Good.

After losing the first two games of the playoff series, without a doubt there have been some fans who uncontrollably lost tempers, hearts, and loyalty. For the loyal ones still here, lets just cheer on our team because let's face it. As Monty said last night, we're slowly losing our once world-known status as the best fans of the NBA. To be honest, I still think we are the best fans in the NBA.

So in conclusion, we have to be there for our team through thick and thin. So come the next playoff games, (3 and on) get off the couch, support your team, and CHEER CHEER CHEER!.

You can also join us at the KingsFans chat...;)

That is all. :D

So here's my spirit!

Last edited:
It's like my Mom always told me: If you don't have anything good to say about someone, don't say anything at all.

so...

umm...

...Bobby Jackson had a good game!

At the risk of sounding like a soccer mom cheerleader, I believe they can do it!! THEY have to believe they can do it. I'm glad that I'm going to see them so I can show my support!!!!!!:D

GO KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE BELIEVE!;)

AriesMar27 said:
wow... what are you people smoking???

puff, puff, pass....
Hey let this guy have his optimism thread. I like his spirit. You guys are more then welcomed to start your own pessimistic thread but let us have this one for fans who won't give up until the final whissle blows.

I have never been one to be accused of being pessimistic and cheering for the team is something that I enjoy (see Go Kings thread), but at some point, you optimism is overshadowed by your realism.

For whatever its worth and not to hijack Freaks thead, I support the team no matter what I think of them and their capabilties.

Now if the odds were that 100% of the teams who had a 2-0 series lead won the series, I would say we have lost. but the Kings still have a fighting chance and when they win the next 2 games at home it will become a 3 game series, then anything can happen!

LETS GO KINGS!!!!

BRING IT HOME AT ARCO!!!

NO MORE HATING- IF I WENT TO THE GAME ON FRIDAY, ID SCREAM MY THROAT OUT AND I DONT CARE WHAT THE SERIES IS LIKE RIGHT NOW.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!

IT AINT OVER YET!!!

OPTIMISM!!!

PixelPusher said:
Is the term "anti-pessimistic" a double-negative? And if so, does that mean 2 negatives make a positive?
No, it's not. Anti (against) - pessimistic (negative) makes a single positive and I thank the Freak for starting the thread. I'm not big on mindless fan rant threads but it was TERRIIFIC of TF to start this one. So, the Kings didn't break home court advantage on the Sonics...BFD. On the optimistic side of things the Sonics haven't broken home court on the Kings either and the Kings are coming home to play two games.

All the Kings have to do is hold home court for their three home games and break home court for the Sonics in one of the Sonics two remaining games in this round. Easy? No. Impossible? No.

Remember, this is the anti-pessimistic thread and you'll be fine. Trust me.

There are plenty of other threads to be pessimistic in. Humor The Freak (as well as all the other homers in this one, including all the pessimistic fans who love this kid for her optimism and who, if for no other reason, believe the Kings will pull this out for all the fans like TF who BELIEVE!)

So, crap on another thread, K?
Disclaimer: This comment is not directed at PP, but towards all members who can't take a little optimism. Find another thread to be pessimistic in, it's all she asked of you.