[Game] Sacramento Kings @ Los Angeles Clippers, 12/12/2023, 7:30pm PST/10:30pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exhibit A that the Kings are not any type of playoff threat. I think we were a better team last year despite whatever record we held. Last year's team showed a lot more fight and more importantly, consistency. I think the Warriors broke us. 3pt shooting was never this bad throughout the regular season last year

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Keegan is doing everything well aside from hit from beyond the arc right now but him missing ALL his threes really hurts.

I'm not really sure I want to see anyone aside from Fox, Domas, Keegan, or Monk shoot the ball for the rest of the night though.

Brown has to take a good portion of the blame for these constant blowout losses. Why is he OK with the team shooting so many threes on a back to back when they come out and are on the second night of a back to back (clearly tired legs)? Why is he giving McGee that many minutes?

Keegan is doing everything well aside from hit from beyond the arc right now but him missing ALL his threes really hurts.

I'm not really sure I want to see anyone aside from Fox, Domas, Keegan, or Monk shoot the ball for the rest of the night though.
Maybe try the guys on the bench who can shoot ....

Ugh, and all our prospects are in Stockton.

They should always be available on back to backs for the inevitable Kings getting humiliated by the second quarter. Got to start playing the averages

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Extremely disappointing half of "basketball." Started by four consecutive dumbass plays by McGee and Monk, and it just rolled downhill after that. This team seems incapable of having the mental fortitude to play back to back games. Doesn't seem to bother the Clippers any, but my oh my it bothers the Kings.

he’s having a really good game minus the 3s. I just don’t want him losing confidence because they aren’t falling.

It's up to monte now.. done seeing the inconsistency of barnes and huerter. Murray I can understand since it's only his second year still adapting to the NBA.

Exhibit A that the Kings are not any type of playoff threat. I think we were a better team last year despite whatever record we held. Last year's team showed a lot more fight and more importantly, consistency. I think the Warriors broke us. 3pt shooting was never this bad throughout the regular season last year
They will always be a threat to any team, because of their explosive potential when they are shooting well. The problem is that when you live by the 3, when you go cold, it can be a really big difference in team production. This is why "old school" coaches didn't prefer a team identity that "lived by the 3". It is what it is in today's game for a lot of teams

Status
Not open for further replies.