4) Utah Jazz
5) Seattle SuperSonics

Pacific
1) Sacramento Kings
2) Los Angeles Lakers
3) Phoenix Suns
4) Golden State Warriors
5) Los Angeles Clippers

i agree with most,but i would switch atlanta and charlotte,utah and portland and
houston and memphis.Other than that i cant find anything that i would disagree with.

Ryan@CU said:
"Ryan, you could really work on your vocabulary? Your a NYU student for chrissakes. 'Hobag' is no longer acceptable slander. Attack my integrity or intellectual capabilities or something" - my own sister
I can't come anywhere close to your basketball knowledge, but your new sig cracks me up even more than the last two or three!

Ummm, just one teeny thing? Before your sister sees it you should probably correct your grammar/spelling on the "Your a NYU student for chrissakes.".

I believe she meant "You are an NYU student for chrissakes" or "You're an NYU blah blah blah ".

I think some people would give me grief over the "an" instead of "a" but when you read the acronym, you sound it as EN WHY YOU, and in front of a vowel you use "an" and not the "a" you'd use in front of New York University......

Otherwise, I'm totally impressed by both your basketball knowledge and daring in posting your predictions in the preseason AND by your sister's general sassiness! Your sigs are the best!!! Even if you still use hobag! :D

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Ryan@CU said:
Finals Kings over Pistons 4-2

ECF Pistons W 4-0 over Heat
WCF Kings over Spurs 4-3
Well... I guess we have to win a Game 7 sooner or later...

And here, I think everbody thought at the end of last season that the Southeast division was going to be, far and away, the weakest division in the entire league. How we all forgot about the Atlantic division, I'll never know; at least the SE has Miami.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
kingskings! said:
I can't come anywhere close to your basketball knowledge, but your new sig cracks me up even more than the last two or three!

Ummm, just one teeny thing? Before your sister sees it you should probably correct your grammar/spelling on the "Your a NYU student for chrissakes.".

I believe she meant "You are an NYU student for chrissakes" or "You're an NYU blah blah blah ".

I think some people would give me grief over the "an" instead of "a" but when you read the acronym, you sound it as EN WHY YOU, and in front of a vowel you use "an" and not the "a" you'd use in front of New York University......

Otherwise, I'm totally impressed by both your basketball knowledge and daring in posting your predictions in the preseason AND by your sister's general sassiness! Your sigs are the best!!! Even if you still use hobag! :D
Great comments!

But Ryan? Aren't you going to Chapman University this year?????