• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member

Denver Nuggets (1) vs. Phoenix Suns (4)

Game 1: Saturday at Denver, 8:30 p.m. ET (TNT)
Game 2: Monday May 1 at Denver, 10 p.m. ET (TNT)
Game 3: Friday May 5 at Phoenix, 10 p.m. ET (ESPN)
Game 4: Sunday May 7 at Phoenix, 8 p.m. ET (TNT)
Game 5*: Tuesday May 9 at Denver, TBD
Game 6*: Thursday May 11 at Phoenix, TBD
Game 7*: Sunday May 14 at Denver, TBD

*If necessary

Golden State Warriors (6) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (7)

Game 1: Tuesday at Golden State, 10 p.m. ET (TNT)
Game 2: Thursday at Golden State, 9 p.m. ET (ESPN)
Game 3: Saturday at Los Angeles, 8:30 p.m. ET (ABC)
Game 4: Monday May 8 at Los Angeles, 10 p.m. (TNT)
Game 5*: Wednesday May 10 at Golden State, TBD (TNT)
Game 6*: Friday May 12 at Los Angeles, TBD (ESPN)
Game 7*: Sunday May 14 at Golden State, TBD

*If necessary

Last edited:
I generally am of the belief that one should never be happy to see the Lakers win and advance in the playoffs, but if we do our thing on Sunday and advance, I'd much rather play the Lakers at home 4 times (potentially) than having to go to Memphis 4 times (potentially). Although they're the more banged up team, it's still difficult to win on the road in the postseason.

Im taking the Suns. Perhaps its the unknown factor but I lean towards a team with KD, Booker, Ayton and CP3.

Kings over the Lakers obviously. Though we'll need Sabonis to really show up as AD is in menacing form rn. These teams have 3 Kentucky players each; Fox, Monk, Lyles vs AD, Vanderbilt and Wenyen Gabriel.

(or the Lakers over the Warriors if thats the matchup)

Last edited:
Suns-Nuggets comes down to Alton. Can he be physical with Jokic and tire him out on defense? I'm leaning towards no, but that's only because no one can matchup to Jokic. However, we all know the Nuggets don't have a great post-season record. If they don't make it out of the 2nd round this year, I'd like to see them go in a different direction with coaching.

Suns-Nuggets comes down to Alton. Can he be physical with Jokic and tire him out on defense? I'm leaning towards no, but that's only because no one can matchup to Jokic. However, we all know the Nuggets don't have a great post-season record. If they don't make it out of the 2nd round this year, I'd like to see them go in a different direction with coaching.
If they lose to the Suns in convincing fashion I’d think they would need to make a big change. I still think a trade with Portland for Dame might make sense for both teams if there isn’t a big change at the break next year

Nuggets set the Suns.....out hustle them most of the game. Aayton with a poor game,;Chis Paul too passive. Nuggets bench outplayed Suns weak bench. Durant too many turnovers 2H. Long series though....most likely 7 games.

KD stunk it up tonight. Couldn’t hit many shots. It happens to the best. Even Curry, who has had some bad game 7’s before last night.

PHX better figure things out quick or this series ain’t gonna last long.

I’m rooting for Denver
I'm pretty neutral on the remaining teams, and Nuggets have had alot of failures and losses, so I'm with you of the remaining Western teams. Would like to see the Nuggets from the West emerge. Neutral on Celtics, and don't like Harden. Heat would be ok. I like Lowry.

Of all the teams, I like the Knicks as the Kings Eastern 'cousin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.